Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters, Ep 31 - "Space Sheriff Gavan Arrives!"

The initial segment where Geki jumped out of nowhere and started beating up Nick because he thought he worked for Markuu for no reason at all really reminded me of some of Kogoro's antics...

Yeah, that part of the episode was really weird. I wonder if it was supposed to be a thing where Geki mistook Nick for some sort of Makuu Doubleman, Cheetah Doubler or something? But there's nothing in the dialogue that really makes clear why Geki did it.
 
Yeah, that part of the episode was really weird. I wonder if it was supposed to be a thing where Geki mistook Nick for some sort of Makuu Doubleman, Cheetah Doubler or something? But there's nothing in the dialogue that really makes clear why Geki did it.
Wasn't it because Nick displayed hologram of Shelly and Geki saw it? They don't explain why Geki was stalking Nick and Hiromu in the first place, but I'm guessing its because Nick looks suspicious
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top