The Wrestling Thread: 1...2...Only 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TNA has also just hired a marketing executive. His previous work is with Sony's Spider-Man, NBC's Olympics and more.
 
They begin to market their product and talent. Hopefully they will push the Xplosion brand.


Sarena's release reasons (Take it with a grain of salt..Meltzer is a proven troll)


:laugh:

I guess, a good sit down and talk to her about her alleged actions is not good enough.
 
Immortal of Justice said:
I didn't know about this untll now, but I had a feeling this would happen...

Damn, they want all the good names from ROH. Punk, Sydal, Low-Ki, Danielson, and now him.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Davey Richards, Christopher Daniels and some others are still there, there's no reason for this reaction.

And dammit, I need to watch the ROHs I've been missing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…