The Viewing Globe V3! For the Record, Fish Jerky is the bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he doesn't take it and ever complains about money issues again I will personally drive down to his area and stab him in the leg with a spoon.

Well, if you sharpen the handle a bit...

That reminds me of that movie where it's like.. a horror-comedy about some evil guy that kills another man with a spoon.. haha.. it's good stuff..
It's called something like "The incredibly slow death with an inefficient weapon" or something like that..

I think I remember that one. Never saw it, just thought it had a hysterical title. :loltongue:

Guys I just escaped the mall! IT WAS HORRIBLE!!! STAY AWAY FROM THE FUCKING MALL! THEY'LL DEVIOR YOU ALIVE!

I had to go to Office Max to buy some work supplies and circled for about 10 minutes before I found a parking spot. :redface2:

Gah... working holiday retail... in the mall...

Never again...

tumblr_l69pncrlE71qzdh9u.gif

There, there. *pats*
 
Ahhhh Christmas! My mom got sick for the past couple days and suddenly she expects me to do a ton of the cooking and baking!
 
One of my employee was suspected of theft today and nearly got fired by corporate office o.o

Turned out to be a misunderstanding and I feel real bad about the stressful and humiliating ordeal she went through :( I am SO glad she wasn't fired, she's a damn good employee, she's new but she's already the best person I got closing hands down! Her leaving would have totally ruined my holidays.

Man if I get an ulcer because of that job I'm asking for a raise...
 
Coming late spring, I'll be send my scripts to BBC writersroom. Just read there very, very carefully and I understand the rules very well. Looks like it's going to be one long journey ahead of me.

I'm looking forward to re-write episode one with very story-driven plot. Ever since I know what I'm doing. I've fall in love with Universal Lords so much. I've already bonded with the story itself and helps me to understanding the stories better.

I don't care if you guys think that this is Doctor Who rip-off. Let people in BBC writersroom decide that, not YOU, period! Anyway, I will let you know if I hear from them or not. I wouldn't be surprised if I make it through, though. I better be prepared.
 
Coming late spring, I'll be send my scripts to BBC writersroom. Just read there very, very carefully and I understand the rules very well. Looks like it's going to be one long journey ahead of me.

I'm looking forward to re-write episode one with very story-driven plot. Ever since I know what I'm doing. I've fall in love with Universal Lords so much. I've already bonded with the story itself and helps me to understanding the stories better.

I don't care if you guys think that this is Doctor Who rip-off. Let people in BBC writersroom decide that, not YOU, period! Anyway, I will let you know if I hear from them or not. I wouldn't be surprised if I make it through, though. I better be prepared.

Good luck with that.
 
Coming late spring, I'll be send my scripts to BBC writersroom. Just read there very, very carefully and I understand the rules very well. Looks like it's going to be one long journey ahead of me.

I'm looking forward to re-write episode one with very story-driven plot. Ever since I know what I'm doing. I've fall in love with Universal Lords so much. I've already bonded with the story itself and helps me to understanding the stories better.

I don't care if you guys think that this is Doctor Who rip-off. Let people in BBC writersroom decide that, not YOU, period! Anyway, I will let you know if I hear from them or not. I wouldn't be surprised if I make it through, though. I better be prepared.

:nono: Hope that you don't got alot of hope in them to like/love your "fan-fiction" scripts and be seriously prepare for when they rejected you because I got a feeling that people will say "TOLD YOU SO!!!" to you...

Just sayin' :/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top