The Viewing Globe V3! For the Record, Fish Jerky is the bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aoi, you have to understand.

I'm protecting my project. No way in hell am I going to share my scripts with you guys. I don't want my scripts get stolen from you guys. Only I can share my scripts with my dear friends and my lawyer, that's it.

Again, I'm not going to show my scripts to any of you, I'm very sorry. I do really want to, but I can't take that risk. However...I was going to share my only one script with this person that I will not named. But we never got the chance to do it.
 
Aoi, you have to understand.

I'm protecting my project. No way in hell am I going to share my scripts with you guys. I don't want my scripts get stolen from you guys. Only I can share my scripts with my dear friends and my lawyer, that's it.

Again, I'm not going to show my scripts to any of you, I'm very sorry. I do really want to, but I can't take that risk. However...I was going to share my only one script with this person that I will not named. But we never got the chance to do it.

You know there is such a thing as being able to copyright your scripts, right? And even if you didn't, you could probably select a trusted member or two. If you keep it to yourself, it's going to go nowhere. This is something all the best authors know, they're always going to be the worst possible critics for their projects, so yours will never improve if you keep it locked away.

And that's not even mentioning the fact that you do seem to lack the very most basic grammatical skills towards writing, you should work on that first.
 
Aoi, you have to understand.

I'm protecting my project. No way in hell am I going to share my scripts with you guys. I don't want my scripts get stolen from you guys. Only I can share my scripts with my dear friends and my lawyer, that's it.

Again, I'm not going to show my scripts to any of you, I'm very sorry. I do really want to, but I can't take that risk. However...I was going to share my only one script with this person that I will not named. But we never got the chance to do it.

I can honestly say, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that no one here would ever even considering stealing your fanfiction. And even if some one were to think about stealing it, they can't because you don't let anyone ready what you have written. Authors grow by getting input from other people. You don't seem to want to grow.
 
Hey! I do want to grow, damn it!

And how do you know that you and the guys can't steal my scripts, eh? And, again, please stop call it a fan-fiction. You don't know the story itself.
 
Hey! I do want to grow, damn it!

And how do you know that you and the guys can't steal my scripts, eh? And, again, please stop call it a fan-fiction. You don't know the story itself.

And who's fault is that? Everything you have told us leads us to believe it's just Dr.Who Fanfiction. You won't let any one here ready your stuff to give you feedback.
 
That's because Universal Lords are of the same family to Time Lords. Time Lords are the cousin family to Universal Lords. That's how you people thinks that this is fan-fiction out of the blue.

For a example...Australia, yes? People of Australia are British cousins. You get that idea. The same goes to my story. Universal Lords are the Time Lords cousins. But Universal Lords are far supreme beings of all.
 
That's because Universal Lords are of the same family to Time Lords. Time Lords are the cousin family to Universal Lords. That's how you people thinks that this is fan-fiction out of the blue.
That's not out of the blue, that IS a fan-fiction. You cannot use the name of any other IP like that and have your characters be related to them in any way.

For a example...Australia, yes? People of Australia are British cousins. You get that idea. The same goes to my story. Universal Lords are the Time Lords cousins. But Universal Lords are far supreme beings of all.
...

omg. You're hopeless. That's something entirely different.
 
For a example...Australia, yes? People of Australia are British cousins. You get that idea. The same goes to my story. Universal Lords are the Time Lords cousins. But Universal Lords are far supreme beings of all.

Australia and Britain aren't fictional.. Time Lords ARE fictional..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top