The Viewing Globe V3! For the Record, Fish Jerky is the bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade Dancer

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Only took us 8 months to get over 1000 pages in the last one, let's see how long it takes us this time! :loltongue:

KAGEKI

It stinks.
Great, here we go again.

I'M SUSPRISED THAT NO ONE GIVES TWO SHITS ABOUT THE EARTHQUAKE THAT ROCKED MY NEIGHBORHOOD.

Great, here we go again.

I'M SUSPRISED THAT NO ONE GIVES TWO SHITS ABOUT THE EARTHQUAKE THAT ROCKED MY NEIGHBORHOOD.
Hey! You don't have to yelling like an angry bear. Or worse than angry bear, yelling like an dinosaur T-Rex!

I do gives two shits about the earthquake that rocked your neighbourhood. Frankly, I didn't know that it's happened in your area. What's going on? What's the damage?

KAGEKI

It stinks.
Well, a few of my friends were at a high-rise building and felt the building shook. So naturally, I was concerned about they were okay or not. Somehow, some of us didn't felt the shake. But, it did leave me concerned about whether or not another one could happen.

KaenBurakku

like a SPINNING WHEEL
...there was an earthquake? Where?

-didn't get a breaking news message about it-

It's offical, msnbc fails. lmao.

But yeah. Kageki, you aight?

EDIT: Oh, nevermind. You posted before me. lol. are they aight?

Khaiden

Heroes are forever
KAGEKI said:
Welll, this morning, a short little earthquake struck Ontario. But, susprisingly, I didn't felt the shake. But, that was quite scary to know that
By that, I'm just assuming you're okay, so there's no reason to worry (for now).

EDIT: Just read your most recent post, here's hoping they're ok too.

Well, a few of my friends were at a high-rise building and felt the building shook. So naturally, I was concerned about they were okay or not. Somehow, some of us didn't felt the shake. But, it did leave me concerned about whetheror not another one could happen.
Be thankful that no building are going to crumbling down. If it turns out to be worse than that, we might not hear you again. That worries me the most. Keep me posted.

KingRanger

Banned
Hey! You don't have to yelling like an angry bear. Or worse than angry bear, yelling like an dinosaur T-Rex!

I do gives two shits about the earthquake that rocked your neighbourhood. Frankly, I didn't know that it's happened in your area. What's going on? What's the damage?
Maybe it was a skinny chick with a huge ass sitting down? :thumbs:

KAGEKI

It stinks.
@ Khaiden: Yeah, I'm okay. But, it wasn't just Mississauga; there was a bigger impact that happened in Ottawa, Ontario.

Blade Dancer

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Well, a few of my friends were at a high-rise building and felt the building shook. So naturally, I was concerned about they were okay or not. Somehow, some of us didn't felt the shake. But, it did leave me concerned about whether or not another one could happen.
I heard the freakouts going on over Facebook, and forgot I hadn't responded to them here, too. :laugh:

And yeah, your area doesn't usually get much in the way of earthquakes. I hear it was about a 5.0? 30 seconds-ish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Who's on Discord?