The S.H.Figuarts Thread's Sixth Ranger

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I just opened up Akiba Red.... He feels so light compared to the other SHF figures... Anybody feel the same way (weigh - pun). ;)
 
So excited for Basco. Very glad more villains are being made now.

So, I just opened up Akiba Red.... He feels so light compared to the other SHF figures... Anybody feel the same way (weigh - pun). ;)

I thought the same. I'm rather underwhelmed by SHF AkibaRed and especially annoyed that it doesn't have the usual swivel joint above his elbows. I can't believe they bloody left that out! Isn't the whole point of S.H.Figuarts supposed to be ultra-poseability...
 
Genocider will be awesome, can't wait. And Super-1 looks great! I was kinda expecting X or Riderman next, but I don't care, since I like Super-1's design better.
 
So excited for Basco. Very glad more villains are being made now.



I thought the same. I'm rather underwhelmed by SHF AkibaRed and especially annoyed that it doesn't have the usual swivel joint above his elbows. I can't believe they bloody left that out! Isn't the whole point of S.H.Figuarts supposed to be ultra-poseability...

Akibared actually does have a swivel joint above his elbow, just give it a twist and you'll see where. It's blended in with the armor. What I'm disappointed about with Akibared is that his legs are a bit loose for me, anyone know of any fixes? I'm tempted to use clear nail polish..
 
Im still curious what Riderman wouldve looked like since he's the one w the open bottom half mask.


All we got was a prototype from 3 years ago

scaled.php
 
AAAAAAH SUNSHINE YES

NOW HURRY UP WITH SUPER SILHOUETTE MOONLIGHT I HAVEN'T GOT ALL YEAR.

also Basco comes with Sally, yay awesome! My tiny Navi can have a friend :P
 
Akibared actually does have a swivel joint above his elbow, just give it a twist and you'll see where. It's blended in with the armor. What I'm disappointed about with Akibared is that his legs are a bit loose for me, anyone know of any fixes? I'm tempted to use clear nail polish..

Oh, now I see it. I retract that complaint then. Guess I was just too paranoid to twist it randomly and discover it that way. They did an excellent job hiding the swivel. :anime:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top