The Pro Wrestling Thread - No Gimmick Needed

First inductee to be announced tonight for the WWE Hall of Fame is.....
[hide]
Randy_Savage.jpg
[/hide]
 
This week's RAW was much better than last week for sure. Seth Rollins was on fire all night. Getting the win over Cena in a Lumberjack Match and getting a backstage face to face with Lesnar was pretty cool. The New Day got a win and some cheers at least. Daniel Bryan is officially back and his promo with Stephanie was not bad. One big thing I didn't like was Roman Reigns fairy tale story promo. What the hell was that crap? Another thing I didn't like was Paige losing to Brie Bella (camera had a nice shot of Nikki's ass though), and of course, Dean Ambrose's losing ways this time to Rusev. Ambrose's backstage skits were amusing I have to admit.
 
Natayla is such a drama queen bitch. Total Dvias has ruined her for me completely. Everytime I see her on Raw, SD, or NXT all I can think of the the constant bitching she does.

Rollins and Lesnar clashing looks like it's gonna be a good one.

I think Dean Ambrose should be the one winning the rumble and going for the title. Reigns' mic skills have gotten HORRID since his return and he's lost a lot of momentum for me.
 
One looks back at Natalya's career and wonders what move did she horribly botch, what booker did she piss off, or what sort of terrible action she commited to get all that treatment.
 
^ She wouldn't know. She is a puppet. Everything she says is "Best for business". She is a fucking tool.

On the other hand, I'd let Paige destroy my uterus,
 
^ She wouldn't know. She is a puppet. Everything she says is "Best for business". She is a fucking tool.

On the other hand, I'd let Paige destroy my uterus,
How the hell is farting best for business? There's no way that was anything other than punishment for something she did wrong.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top