The LOLToku Justice Thread... of Hilarity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[hide]
20090703230945112.jpg
[/hide]
[hide]
20090807221700.jpg
[/hide]
[hide]
6tsatsuf114.jpg
[/hide]
[hide]
16941104092516282014100.jpg
[/hide]
 
[hide]
20090703230945112.jpg
[/hide]
[hide]
20090807221700.jpg
[/hide]
[hide]
6tsatsuf114.jpg
[/hide]
[hide]
16941104092516282014100.jpg
[/hide]

1st: Aw man! Dark Kiva made them all clap their hands. W:laugh:W!
2nd: Riders goofing around? *Looks at Diend and Blade* ROFLMAO!
And the obligatory Mortal Kombat laugh
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ft2knqarAU[/ame]
3rd: Goodness! Amaki is so HOT!
4rth: another obligatory post:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ft2knqarAU[/ame]
[hide]1282056060570.avif[/hide]

Badass to the ekusotoreeeemu! (Crap! I mean, EXTREME!!! *slaps hands for typing in katakanaized English*) However! Kindly put [hide] tags for it. Thank you.

Came out of the grocery store and I had to snap a pic of my car and the one next to it:

heatjokerfit.avif

HEAT! METAL!

Now I just need a really, REALLY big Double Driver...

YEAH! :castlerock::laugh:
[hide]
1282089281046.png

and
1282102696940.avif[/hide]

1st pic: Whoa!!! :O_O:
2nd pic: Philip in Miyazaki no Sekai FTW!!! :buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:
I thought the effect I made here was rather witty.

kuugacardphp.jpg
Cool but, should his attack power be
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiMHTK15Pik[/ame]
or more? I mean, come on! Kuuga is waaay too powerful to be just 6000.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top