The LOLToku Justice Thread... of Hilarity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1282001546646.avif

:castlerock::castlerock::castlerock::castlerock:

Now this one, I like lots. :thumbs:

I gotta remember this when I get home so I can wallpaper it if I feel like it. :D

I know the spot in the distance is Bird. Some are quite hard to spot. At first I thought the Sweets Dopant was sitting on a rock, but it's actually T-Rex's head. Yeah I wonder why Akiko's in this picture also. I think its meant to be all the females on W.

I don't see Shroud, though...
 
Came out of the grocery store and I had to snap a pic of my car and the one next to it:

heatjokerfit.avif

HEAT! METAL!

Now I just need a really, REALLY big Double Driver...
 
Mecha Amazon?
1282075206664.gif

That's not right.

:O_O:

EDIT: Mecha Riderman?

1282075679132.gif

EDIT 2: What is it really? Robot or humanoid?

[hide]1282075327050.avif[/hide]
 
It's a cut-out showing you their cyborg parts. Remember, these guys were back when kaizou ningen were amazing wonders of technology.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top