The LOLToku Justice Thread... of Hilarity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You two suck. It's Tendou, Kirihiko, Nago, and TAKERU SATO.

I'm pretty sure this is "Mei-chan no Shitsuji." If it is, it'd be hard not to see Takeru Sato-chan.

Edit: Where the hell do you guys see Tsukasa? Masahiro Inoue's face is too distinctive for me to not miss...

You get a cookie! :thumbs:
 
You two suck. It's Tendou, Kirihiko, Nago, and TAKERU SATO.

I'm pretty sure this is "Mei-chan no Shitsuji." If it is, it'd be hard not to see Takeru Sato-chan.

Edit: Where the hell do you guys see Tsukasa? Masahiro Inoue's face is too distinctive for me to not miss...

Well, I think it is safe to say that let's blame Decade again for having someone imitating his actor's face.

the guy at the bottom row closest to the right side looks kinda like Tsukasa...I think.

Yeah!
 
there are 4.

mei-chan-banner.jpg


talking abt jejemons.... lol.

Kirihiko, Tendou, Ryoutarou, Nago, GekiBlue, KuwagaRaiger,and Logia.
There also seemed to be some of the females that were in Toku shows but I forget.

Btw this show sucked so I don't recommened it. Hana Kimi was waaaaay much better.
 
You get a cookie! :thumbs:

Hey, if I wasn't such a huge Takeru Sato fanboy, I wouldn't know about this drama. I'm watching J-Dramas BECAUSE of him (that and Hiro Mizushima). I've yet to get Mei-chan no Shitsuji on my list, yet.

the guy at the bottom row closest to the right side looks kinda like Tsukasa...I think.

That's....not Masahiro Inoue. I checked D-Addicts, and he's not even in the cast.

I would tell which is Masahiro because of his woman-looking lips.
 
Kirihiko, Tendou, Ryoutarou, Nago, GekiBlue, KuwagaRaiger,and Logia.
There also seemed to be some of the females that were in Toku shows but I forget.

Btw this show sucked so I don't recommened it. Hana Kimi was waaaaay much better.

:castlerock:
 
Hey, if I wasn't such a huge Takeru Sato fanboy, I wouldn't know about this drama. I'm watching J-Dramas BECAUSE of him (that and Hiro Mizushima). I've yet to get Mei-chan no Shitsuji on my list, yet.

Yeeeah I dont think you should watch this, their encounter on Episode 4 and 5 of Mr. Brain was better then this (and thats not considering much since they barely did much together and Hiro was just a mumbling idiot). Although I still would recommend Mr. Brain if your a fan of Kimutaku.
 
You two suck. It's Tendou, Kirihiko, Nago, and TAKERU SATO.

I'm pretty sure this is "Mei-chan no Shitsuji." If it is, it'd be hard not to see Takeru Sato-chan.

Edit: Where the hell do you guys see Tsukasa? Masahiro Inoue's face is too distinctive for me to not miss...

uhhh, It's kinda weird to call three of them by the names of characters they played, and only one by his real name. KR character-wise, they're Soji Tendo, Kirihiko Sonozaki, Keisuke Nago, and Ryotaro Nogami. Actor-wise, they're Hiro Mizushima, Yuki Kimisawa, Keisuke Kato, and Takeru Sato. doing a weird mix like that just stands out too much

:sayin:
 
uhhh, It's kinda weird to call three of them by the names of characters they played, and only one by his real name. KR character-wise, they're Soji Tendo, Kirihiko Sonozaki, Keisuke Nago, and Ryotaro Nogami. Actor-wise, they're Hiro Mizushima, Yuki Kimisawa, Keisuke Kato, and Takeru Sato. doing a weird mix like that just stands out too much

:sayin:

Agreed!

Originally spotted @ Danbooru and then @ Pixiv dot net...
http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/668693/ascot-book-bookshelf-bows-crossover-gaia_library-h
http://img51.pixiv.net/img/karluv/10184093_m.jpg


Keywords: Marisa, Stole, the Precious Thing
(as this: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAbhJk4YJns"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAbhJk4YJns[/ame] parodied into this (Marisa has stolen the Diend Driver from Daiki Kaitoh)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIvYJjzVQs4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIvYJjzVQs4[/ame]

), Scarlet Devil Mansion.

Now it's Patchouli's turn to get robbed by Marisa Kirisame about something important, but wait! Somethings not looking good for Marisa as she can no longer
Steal the Precious Books.
:laugh:
[HIDE]
PhilipKnowledge.avif
[/HIDE]
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipTUblPXzE4&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipTUblPXzE4&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

what?! Ryoutarou and Akiko? :O_O:
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top