Kaji Motomiya PARTY HARD May 26, 2010 #4,683 Translation? "Hello, ladies. Look at your man, now back to me, now back to your man, now back to ME." Spoiler If you really think this is the literal translation, I'm going to kick you. =D
Translation? "Hello, ladies. Look at your man, now back to me, now back to your man, now back to ME." Spoiler If you really think this is the literal translation, I'm going to kick you. =D
Kaji Motomiya PARTY HARD May 26, 2010 #4,686 I want to complete that whole dialogue using Weather Dopant. Similar to that Avatar: The Last Airbender parody of that commercial.
I want to complete that whole dialogue using Weather Dopant. Similar to that Avatar: The Last Airbender parody of that commercial.
ShinnGun Member May 27, 2010 #4,688 [HIDE] Philip as CURE CYCLONE! Info: This is from a fancomic where Shotaro was turned into a Desertrian. Desertrian Shotaro: JOKER![/HIDE]
[HIDE] Philip as CURE CYCLONE! Info: This is from a fancomic where Shotaro was turned into a Desertrian. Desertrian Shotaro: JOKER![/HIDE]
KamenRiderKira 'Kay, it changed! May 27, 2010 #4,690 ^This is what Double should have been. Seriously.