The Karate Kid (a remake by Will Smith) Movie Discussion

You have yet to see anything that remotely shows whether or not this movie is going to be a sucess or a failure; you labled it as crap before you even have seen it. So really, what I said has everything to do with what you said...which was nothing really.

I loved the original. I don't like the way they are changing it. You have the right to think it will be great or wait till it comes out. Just like I have the right to think it will be crap. If I am proven wrong then you have something to gloat about.
 
I've heard rumors that he took lessons.

I'm a black belt 1st degree in TaeKwon-Do but you don't even need that to convince you if someone is doing this role they should have some good background on them in martial arts.

Like that movie NEVER BACK DOWN. As far as I heard the lead was a big martial artist. Actually, that movie was pretty damn good. I would have eaten out Bahha in a heartbeat.
 
Even he didn't, it was obvious Macchio wasn't too skilled in the art either.

Macchio was a good enough actor to know how to fake it well. You could root for Daniel -- besides Macchio being talented, he's just a likable person.

I just think, like a lot of movies today, that the remake will lack the original's heart.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top