The Gaia Memory Thread: Choose Your Addiction: DX, Candy or Capsule

Otaku University Student
Now that's a really nice design. The bones for the memory becoming the rib bones of the wolf(?). Pity this didn't make it into the show.

Where the hell did that come from?! That wasn't in the novel. Just making up awesome things for no reason! The hell?!

Budou though
you sure it wasn't in the novel? most people don't know how to read japanese so you can't assume it wasn't in the novel. then again, it could just be created for the sake of the collection..

someone confirm who, what, etc. Zoo is.

8sVLfNF.jpg

The Zoo memory has been revealed as part of the Gaia Memory Complete Selection 3 hidden memories. Looks cool. Rival to Fang heh. Would get but not for $680+

Well that sucks. I would've gotten Zoo if I can buy it on its own, but not as part of a set that costs $700. Pass.

you sure it wasn't in the novel? most people don't know how to read japanese so you can't assume it wasn't in the novel. then again, it could just be created for the sake of the collection..

someone confirm who, what, etc. Zoo is.

We've gotten summaries and I would of remembered someone mentioning wolfmemoryman!

Ok just an idea, but would anyone want to do sort of a pool for the CS Memories? What I mean is Everyone involved puts up money (The cost of everything divided by the number of people) and when it arrives the memories are then equality and randomly distributed (Randomly so no one gets mad because someone else got the memory they wanted because they got to choose befor ethem) to each member of the pool. Once everyone has their memories decided they can trade amongst them selves until every one is content with what memories they got.

The more people in the less money out of everyone's pockets. With just 6 people the price is only about $100 each, 12 and it's 50, and there are certeinly enough memories to go around.