G.M.C.U: The Gaia Memory Crimes Unit(RPG Thread)

A simple passerby...
"Such enthusiasm... However, your effort will be wasted..." The Devil said as he spread open his hand and two great balls of fire emitted from his palm. Grabbing Metal's staffs, he twisted them, and began to melt them so they wouldn't poke around in his face.

"Now... Your soul will be mine..." The Devil said as he walked towards Metal.

'My soul is staying right here!! Prepare yourself.'
If I keep summoning and un-summoning my staffs, he can't melt them in time. Good plan.
The staffs disappeared. Jean began to run towards Alpha, faked a punch before he got there, and instead jumped over him. He quickly summoned his staffs while Alpha's back was facing him and used one to trip the beast's legs and the other to push him face-first into the ground.
'You're mine now.'

A simple passerby...
Heartbeat...

"Wrong!" The Devil used his hind leg to kick the staff pinching him down and sprung himself up as fire emitted all over his body causing everything around him to start melting.

"I am a Commander Dopant, who do you think you're messing with!?" The Devil exclaimed as his claws grew longer into his weapons.

'Commander Dopant? Hm. Well I'm a GMCU Rider, same question goes to you.'
Both staffs disappeared again as Metal took an unarmed fighting stance, going back to his Karate years.
This guy is good. Watch yourself.

A simple passerby...
Heartbeat...

Kiba was about to charge again when something else happened. He stopped and looked down on his hands. Blood was dripping from them.

"Time limit huh? Guess I'll have to save this fight for later!" Kiba shouted as he blasted a lot of fire balls at Metal and quickly escaped...

Back on the tower, he ejected the memory from his driver. Falling to his knees, he began to spit blood.

"Gah... I can't die now..." Kiba said as he struggled to stand up.

For the lulz.
Cheshire comes to a stop in a ruined factory, placing the two men on the ground.

"*pant**pant* Okay, it's official: I suck at directions. But then again remembering one random building in an entire city isn't exactly a breeze."

He looks over at his catch, Lost Driver and Memory still around his waist. He walks over to him and removes the black memory from the slot, curious. He had never seen a memory as ....clean as this one. It's as if there was no chance of backlash with this one.
He presses the button on the chassis and a voice rings out: JOKER!

"Well, today certainly got interesting fast! I may as well keep this on me in case he wakes up. Plus, the Countess would love to see this."

He places the memory into a jacket pocket, pulls out a cell phone and begins dialing.

Jean dived out of the fireballs' path and when he stood up, the beast was gone. He mounted his bike and drove off, his armour disintegrating into the wind as he picked up speed.
'Right then.' he muttered to himself, 'they took them. Joker and Fang. They're both gone.
..This is going to be hell to report.'
Jean continued in the direction of HQ.
'Mission Over.'