Kamen Rider Double Forever - Gaia Memory of Fate - Discussion thread

It's over 8,000!
What did you all think of it? I thought it was great. The fights were well-made and the concept of the T2 Memories was interesting. Joker rules. OOO's appearance was anitclimactic.

Maria got shot by Daido a few times, but she has no bullet wounds and she doesn't bleed. That thing Daido used was called the X Bicker? It was interesting. Why isn't it powerful with Xtreme alone? :shakefist There's a scene in which the lighting makes it look like a cross is formed. I don't think it's a coincidence. Luna literally is hiding something up his sleeves: men. :laugh:

What are your thoughts on the movie? You can get it at windmoe.com if you just happened to accidentally spoil yourself by reading this before watching it.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I liked it very much and is at the top in my opinion. I also did not get why Maria didn't shed any blood nor showed any bullet wounds... I though she was also a Never, but still nothing on her dress... :laugh: Eternal was able to call up all the other memories using the Zone Memory's maximum drive... Why didn't he use it the first time... Anyways, it's all good. We also have the TORS/DDLS. Overtime is already working on the subs. :thumbs:

Ultraman Saga wants you
F-ing loved the movie. Though I wasn't expecting it to be that short.
I felt that the fight scenes really took things to a whole new level.

But what I really want to know.. How the hell did Ryu even hook up with Akiko? There was hardly any show of affection from him. Or maybe its just his character...

That thing Daido used was called the X Bicker? It was interesting. Why isn't it powerful with Xtreme alone? :shakefist

The T2 Xtreme Memory IS powerful. But combined with another 25 Memories, you'd reach a whole new level :169:

私の占いは当たる
So, Darkster, did you manage to keep your hand out of your pants for this one? :p

It's over 8,000!
I liked it very much and is at the top in my opinion. I also did not get why Maria didn't shed any blood nor showed any bullet wounds... I though she was also a Never, but still nothing on her dress...

She was the one who was involved in the experimentation and the T2 Dopants didn't need to be NEVERs. Even Raito bled more than her and he didn't get shot. :laugh:

Eternal was able to call up all the other memories using the Zone Memory's maximum drive... Why didn't he use it the first time...

He just waited for Shotaro to bring Joker. :laugh:

F-ing loved the movie. Though I wasn't expecting it to be that short.
I felt that the fight scenes really took things to a whole new level.

But what I really want to know.. How the hell did Ryu even hook up with Akiko? There was hardly any show of affection from him. Or maybe its just his character...

Yeah, I thought it was too short. The fight scenes were amazing. The technology for the CGI has improved very much and the fights didn't focus much on creating a CGI version of many of the characters with CGI attacks, so it looked good overall.

Well, Terui acted cold before all that and any bit of affection in that way toward his "boss" should be a good indicator that he likes her, right? :sweat:

The T2 Xtreme Memory IS powerful. But combined with another 25 Memories, you'd reach a whole new level :169:

So... why wasn't it enough to beat CJGX...? :laugh:

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Fantastic movie. Bit short, but it packed quite a bit in its hour long movie. It's basically a two another two parter lol.

OOO debut was fine, in my opinion. Didn't want the whole movie about the next rider.

The Meteor has landed
I love the movie. Not Only it gave character development for many people but, it had an epic storyline and plot that keeps u in ur sit, though i wish the 3D ver would come out soon cause, I want to see the 3d effects they put in the movie.:disappoin

Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
Loved it. Especially the Joker part. Friggin Shouwa everywhere. Everytime he charged up JOker's Maximum drive, there was a Tweeeeee sound. :buttrock:

Also, did anyone notice the Pilot of the chopper in the beginning was American? Does that mean Foundation X is worldwide?

Dragon Knight crossover? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-