The Gaia Memory Thread: Choose Your Addiction: DX, Candy or Capsule

EDIT: Thanks to a guy on YouTube called ShadowRider0066, I actually had his template for a memory for a while and forgot about it. On my quest to make the T2 memories, I took the best pics I could/from a video and worked with them in MS-Paint/That's what I used to make these.
T2Memories01.png

To print them out at the perfect size in MS-Paint, go to page setup, and there's a thing called Scaling. It'll have a thing called Adjust to 100%. You can edit that to be 130 times the size so the memory sticker can be printed at the perfect size.

you know there are high quality images of the T2 memories out there right?

i didn't make these, i found them online, and just compiled them...

http://www.mediafire.com/?tv8att6yzr05lap

ENJOY!!!

Plastic Addict
you know there are high quality images of the T2 memories out there right?

i didn't make these, i found them online, and just compiled them...

http://www.mediafire.com/?tv8att6yzr05lap

ENJOY!!!

Not bad... they're custom though, there's a few elements that aren't sitting right to me.

I was thinking... did anyone think to scan the T2 sticker sheet for the rest of us who didn't get the magazine?

well i do have the T2 sticker set and majority of them(the images i uploaded) are pretty close to the original.

i completely forgot to scan the whole sheet, though i'm pretty sure someone out there did it already though, and it's kinda too late for me since i already tacked on majority of the stickers on the memories...

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
No more memories please.. I'm done with it... No more money! :laugh:

Irregular Hunter
As much as I would like Climax Form and possibly Sieg, I seriously doubt we're getting any more.

That is, aside from the dopant set and possibly a new one with the W x OOO movie.

Irregular Hunter
Hmm, now that I think about it, two of those mystery memories could be Bomb and Memory, if the set is real.