The Gaia Memory Thread: Choose Your Addiction: DX, Candy or Capsule

Gashapon Gaia Memories Vol.6???

v3oBo.jpg

wow !! ~~ its great that we're getting more memories but, why are there the basic 6 again? :S thought they've been released at least quite a few times already @_@ but the Sieg is nice though, to complete the set. Might as well throw Teddy in there. But to be honest, I would want more unique memories, like Ocean, more riders, etc ~

Gashapon Gaia Memories Vol.6???

v3oBo.jpg

Wow. I hope the OOO Memory will have new sounds. Re-release of the 6 main Memories not a bad thing, especially Heat and Metal which never released in Capsule. Climax and Sieg is good for those who collecting Den-O Memory. Amazon Memory the 2nd Showa Rider Memory. I interested to know the last 2 Memories... BTW I remember there is a CJGX Memory picture appeared last time. I wonder if they will put it in this set...

Man, I feel like I'm the only person who didn't jump onto this band wagon soon enough...:disappoin

Plastic Addict
What I do love about the Gaia Memory gimmick is that since they're based on USBs they dont lose relevance, and it's such an easy way to pack sound effects of old characters and Riders.

But the more I look at that solicitation for a new wave of Memories... the more I'm suspicious of it. Specifically, the memories are displayed at different angles, Heat and Metal are straight on while the other are at a slight angle. Also Den-O Climax has been bugging me, not only for the random blue color, but also the Memory being slanted while the image of Climax Form is straight on... this is either Bandai doing a REALLY slap dash ad, or it's a fake. I want it to be real, I want more Memories, but it's sloppy for Bandai.

is The Underground Toy Reviewer
Said this on the podcast, but I'm 90% sure it's fake.

There's so many things WRONG with the picture.

Irregular Hunter
Ugh, damn it that sucks. I would have loved that Climax Form memory.