16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg
[/HIDE]​

Damn I have too much free times XD

Wagana wa HENTAI GEIST!
Well, technically Acrobatter(and Battlehopper) is not a bike, they're a living thing right? It can move themselves so let just think Acrobatter move itself while RX is riding it and strike a cool pose with Revolcane XDD

****, totally forgot about that :O_O:

Because its cool to ride your bike, while holding onto your signature weapon (irregardless you're holding it with the left or right hand) :laugh: And besides, it has happened in a scene before.

dagart.png

Well yeah I was referring to this particular scene actually.
RX uses his right hand to steer & accelerate while holding the revolcane on left hand.
Besides, RX always summons revolcane using left hand first then pass it onto the right hand.
So it's much more realistic if he always hold the revolcane left handed while riding Accrobater, for common sense sake.

Lurker
OK, so I ordered CJ from someone named isabellie or something like that and used Airmail. However, when I asked how long it would be before I got him, he said 3 weeks. That sound right to you guys?

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
OK, so I ordered CJ from someone named isabellie or something like that and used Airmail. However, when I asked how long it would be before I got him, he said 3 weeks. That sound right to you guys?

Huh? Is that ebay thingy? Check out the previous posts about SAL a few pages back...

Just wondering why you didn't just preorder him via amiami for july. I know you wait a bit longer but eh I feel it's worth the wait.
Airmail is fine at 3 weeks.

Where is Ms. Isabellie shipping from?

Airmail on average takes 7-14 days, but can be as fast as 3-4 days from experience. (Japan or Hong Kong to Australia)

Status
Not open for further replies.