I wasn't remembering who came out this month.:sweat: As long as they're still pre-orders, it'll work, otherwise I would definitely contact them or leave a note on the matter. This is probably also addressed by the FAQ, but right now I'm too busy checking to see if I need to worry. I never got an email confirmation for my Gaia Memory and Stage Act W Joker order.
CJ was apparently hard for a friend of mine in japan to find and he had to hop around stores a lot to find him. Plus CJ sold out quickly online too.
IXA sold out like lighting due to the stand it had.
as much as i love accel i'm going to pass on this release. i even love gills and i'm passing on both his figures...wow something must be really wrong with me...
as much as i love accel i'm going to pass on this release. i even love gills and i'm passing on both his figures...wow something must be really wrong with me...