Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust! Jan 21, 2011 #11,581 Kazuma said: ^ the price for Ace is so sad for stores in HK >.> Luffy + Ace can be purchase for $20 total Click to expand... Dude, it's better then paying for a Figuarts at stores over here. One regular release Figuart can run you 40-50$.
Kazuma said: ^ the price for Ace is so sad for stores in HK >.> Luffy + Ace can be purchase for $20 total Click to expand... Dude, it's better then paying for a Figuarts at stores over here. One regular release Figuart can run you 40-50$.
Rider Strike Thumbs Down Jan 21, 2011 #11,582 I'm pretty sure that I saw both for $10 at an Anime Convention a few months back.
Kazuma あたりまえ Jan 21, 2011 #11,583 Dark Kabuto said: Dude, it's better then paying for a Figuarts at stores over here. One regular release Figuart can run you 40-50$. Click to expand... LOL i know, i saw luffy and ace today at local hobby store, $50CDN EACH :laugh: Rider Strike said: I'm pretty sure that I saw both for $10 at an Anime Convention a few months back. Click to expand... wow..that is even sadder :disappoin
Dark Kabuto said: Dude, it's better then paying for a Figuarts at stores over here. One regular release Figuart can run you 40-50$. Click to expand... LOL i know, i saw luffy and ace today at local hobby store, $50CDN EACH :laugh: Rider Strike said: I'm pretty sure that I saw both for $10 at an Anime Convention a few months back. Click to expand... wow..that is even sadder :disappoin
Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust! Jan 21, 2011 #11,584 Kazuma said: LOL i know, i saw luffy and ace today at local hobby store, $50CDN EACH :laugh: wow..that is even sadder :disappoin Click to expand... And one store over here had Gohan for 54.99:redface2::sly:
Kazuma said: LOL i know, i saw luffy and ace today at local hobby store, $50CDN EACH :laugh: wow..that is even sadder :disappoin Click to expand... And one store over here had Gohan for 54.99:redface2::sly:
musashi03 HEROW Jan 21, 2011 #11,585 Ok, I'm surely getting Accel Booster, Hyper Gatack, Kaixa, Riotrooper, Saga, and IXA Otoya. :buttrock: How would the Eternal Full Maximum Drive look like?
Ok, I'm surely getting Accel Booster, Hyper Gatack, Kaixa, Riotrooper, Saga, and IXA Otoya. :buttrock: How would the Eternal Full Maximum Drive look like?
Deadpool. 仮面戦士 ガンライダー ダブルオーズ Jan 21, 2011 #11,586 musashi03 said: Ok, I'm surely getting Accel Booster, Hyper Gatack, Kaixa, Riotrooper, Saga, and IXA Otoya. :buttrock: How would the Eternal Full Maximum Drive look like? Click to expand... Supposedly comes with the green wing effects, minus the cape, and with molded/painted Memories in the Maximum Drive Slots. Possibly with effect parts for the Unicorn punch.
musashi03 said: Ok, I'm surely getting Accel Booster, Hyper Gatack, Kaixa, Riotrooper, Saga, and IXA Otoya. :buttrock: How would the Eternal Full Maximum Drive look like? Click to expand... Supposedly comes with the green wing effects, minus the cape, and with molded/painted Memories in the Maximum Drive Slots. Possibly with effect parts for the Unicorn punch.
Skiks Member Jan 21, 2011 #11,587 musashi03 said: Ok, I'm surely getting Accel Booster, Hyper Gatack, Kaixa, Riotrooper, Saga, and IXA Otoya. :buttrock: How would the Eternal Full Maximum Drive look like? Click to expand... Uh the list is only a rumor.
musashi03 said: Ok, I'm surely getting Accel Booster, Hyper Gatack, Kaixa, Riotrooper, Saga, and IXA Otoya. :buttrock: How would the Eternal Full Maximum Drive look like? Click to expand... Uh the list is only a rumor.
musashi03 HEROW Jan 21, 2011 #11,588 Skiks said: Uh the list is only a rumor. Click to expand... Yep, I read that "take this with a grain of salt" thing, but either way, I want those figs which is why I stated that.
Skiks said: Uh the list is only a rumor. Click to expand... Yep, I read that "take this with a grain of salt" thing, but either way, I want those figs which is why I stated that.
Skiks Member Jan 21, 2011 #11,589 Just making sure people don't get excited over things that may not happen.
KazumI A.K.A. NipponHero! Jan 21, 2011 #11,590 Dark Kabuto said: Dude, it's better then paying for a Figuarts at stores over here. One regular release Figuart can run you 40-50$. Click to expand... ONORE TOYS2!!!! Not only do I get the cold stare of death, you have to kill me with your pricing while doing so!! :shakefist LOL. I bought the G3 figuarts from toys2 during their big sale, cause the sale made their prices normal! LOL.
Dark Kabuto said: Dude, it's better then paying for a Figuarts at stores over here. One regular release Figuart can run you 40-50$. Click to expand... ONORE TOYS2!!!! Not only do I get the cold stare of death, you have to kill me with your pricing while doing so!! :shakefist LOL. I bought the G3 figuarts from toys2 during their big sale, cause the sale made their prices normal! LOL.