Survey - almost 40% of men have never dated or been kissed

Livedoor.jp

So a Japanese men's interest site polled its users as to on what date do/did you first kiss your other.....

The results:

39.9% - Have never been on a date/Have never kissed a female.
19% - First date.
16% - Third date.
10.6% - Second date.
6.2% - Fifth or later date.

Keep in mind this was taken by Japanese men, who get all the affection they need from a copy of Love Plus in their DS......
 
That is pretty sad. Shows you that a lot of boys in Japan care more about video games and stuff like that. I like them too but I have time to um, have fun with the ladies too.:castlerock:
 
Well, considering Japan has unusually high levels of people with anxiety and depression, are any of these polls REALLY that surprising?
 
Keep in mind this was taken by Japanese men, who get all the affection they need from a copy of Love Plus in their DS......

It's funny how a lot of people over there are always complaining about the declining birth rate, and yet they keep making games and other stuff like this that pretty much discourages interaction with real women.
 
I've been out with a couple of Japanese guys who hadn't been on dates until the early/mid 20s when they finished their education (I met them while they were studying in London though, so they weren't typical ...) But they were not otaku or RealDoll types. I am Asian and didn't go on a date till I was 17 cos my family didn't like it - perhaps it doesn't help that a lot of Japanese men live with their parents?
 
It's funny how a lot of people over there are always complaining about the declining birth rate, and yet they keep making games and other stuff like this that pretty much discourages interaction with real women.

Even though people like that exist here and can get girls through gaming. There's probably more to the culture's fault than just making up good games.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top