Survey - Rapists are more credible than Atheists to Americans

Eye See You
^ This.

I still sorta get a kick out of it when I tell someone I'm Athiest and they look at me like I'm from another planet. Yeah, sorry that I don't believe in Leprachauns and dragons either.

Banned
^ This.

I still sorta get a kick out of it when I tell someone I'm Athiest and they look at me like I'm from another planet. Yeah, sorry that I don't believe in Leprachauns and dragons either.

DEATH TO THE UNBELIVER!:mad:
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Now, i was raised very religious, the whole "It's your duty to convert the heathens and save their souls" kind of deal. As i grew older, i kind of stopped caring if others where going to hell, and only if i was :laugh:.

I do still think God exists, but i also think i don't need to sit in a stone building once a week for him to pay attention to me or need to forcibly convert others.

It would be nice if he gave the power to see what lurks in the hearts of men though.....[HIDE]THE SHADOW KNOWS![/HIDE]

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Well, I guess this would make sense if this survey was conducted by Christians, as they would probably only ask like minded people & they would generally distrust Athiests most of all, even above rapists, as a lot of priests end up being rapists & most of them just claim that they hated it, so all of their congregation believe them, etc, etc.

To most modern-day christians, it's mainly similar to metalsymphony here, more or less, but there are still several out there who would pull this crap & called it credible. Plus, they think all athiests are gay, druggie, rapists with suicidal tendancies, when, ironically druugies are more likely to believe in God (at least around here anyway...)

Heroes are forever
I still think a sample such as this doesn't say anything significant.