Spring Kamen Rider Movie - Kurata Returns!

This looks more interesting to me than SHT GP. Drive, Mach, Zeronos and Faiz team henshin should be epic. I'm don't get the whole new Showa Riders that Toei is trying to create. What is that leading to? Are 5, 6, 7, and 8 coming next year in the 45th Anniversary movie?

This might answer your question.

Also, that imagery of old-fashioned military planes flying over Japan? Oh dear.
 
Last edited:
New pictures have shown up for the movie; like the boosters for Tridoron, as well as the movie appearance for Drive's Type Formula. Also, there are ones which confirm that Mashin Chaser is in as well, although wether or not he is there as the Grim Reaper for Drive or an ally yet.

RIDERON

So to save the world Drive has to beat all the brainwashed Riders in a race?

O____o
 
Unfortunate implications aside, I dig that Yongo's plane is an old style plane. I actually thought a Red Baron-looking biplane might be cool. I was sort of expecting a more modern plane, maybe along the lines of a Harrier which can hover.

And yo, is dat sum Kaido in the trailer :O_O:
 
Anyway, due to this being an alternate timeline, it's likely that Kaito plain simply never died. Also, I don't think Gaim and Baron are overlords here, considering how Gaim is just Orange Arms and Baron Banana Arms, rather than Overlord Baron.

But... lockseeds... :P I can just imagine the look on Sagara's face when he turns up to choose a champion, and the whole place is being run by shocker. I guess he just went "screw this" and went home.
I will say though, I absolutely love Yongo's old school plane. I'm not sure how it will work, since I can't imagine it being as easy to use in fight scenes as a bike, and rider's cgi is questionable at best, but it looks cool so far.

Unfortunate implications aside, I dig that Yongo's plane is an old style plane. I actually thought a Red Baron-looking biplane might be cool. I was sort of expecting a more modern plane, maybe along the lines of a Harrier which can hover.

We're talking about the franchise that gave us Starfish Hitler. No amount of unfortunate implication will phase these people :laugh:

And yo, is dat sum Kaido in the trailer
so I wasn't the only one seeing that.... Is that actually him?!
 
Oh, yes! I forgot Henshin Fever posted a picture of Kaido and Takumi on set!

Great trailer. Tomokazu continues to do a Great Leader impression, though I think modulating the voice a little bit wouldn't hurt. But, wow, the Great Leader seems to have a whole new appearance here that fits wonderfully, the classical hood in which the inside is completely darkened. That "evil priest" look is great.

Seeing this whole Shocker setup really brings me back to THE FIRST and THE NEXT. Of all the recent returns of Shocker we've had, I daresay this is the best one. If there was any notion that they had become a bunch of silly pushovers, this one definitely has a bigger quality that aims to erase that.
 
Yeah his Great Leader voice is great. I was pleasantly surprised when I heard it in Kamen Rider Taisen. I was like that can't be Tomokazu...

Also, this mini series seems to be very high quality. I wonder why are they putting so much effort into this?
 
Oh, yes! I forgot Henshin Fever posted a picture of Kaido and Takumi on set!

Great trailer. Tomokazu continues to do a Great Leader impression, though I think modulating the voice a little bit wouldn't hurt. But, wow, the Great Leader seems to have a whole new appearance here that fits wonderfully, the classical hood in which the inside is completely darkened. That "evil priest" look is great.

Seeing this whole Shocker setup really brings me back to THE FIRST and THE NEXT. Of all the recent returns of Shocker we've had, I daresay this is the best one. If there was any notion that they had become a bunch of silly pushovers, this one definitely has a bigger quality that aims to erase that.

Looking at the trailer, it reminded us why Shocker is the most feared of all the Riders' enemies. To where they apparently perfected their brainwashing with Rider 4, despite three attempts at it. To where their latest plan is a Blitz on Japan.
 
I feel like Toei has been trying to fix their mistakes in the past two years. Kamen Rider Taisen was what All Rider vs Dai Shocker should have been like with the inclusion of Showa actors, while this year's Sangou is an improved remake of Let's go KR
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top