Spring Kamen Rider Movie - Kurata Returns!

I know it's just wishful thinking, but we can always hope. There must be a point when Yonemura must realize he can't do the same thing over and over again, right?
I don't think the problem is Yonemura, in that sense. His non-Rider work is very varied, if still rather uneven in quality. A large part of the sameness of these movies likely comes from Shirakura himself.
 
Those were just false rumors, so, no, we won't see them again. We know that Gaim's early theme was supposed to be birds, and that doesn't match any of the rumors from the time.
 
I wonder what role will Sentai play in this movie, the tittle alone indicated that it will focus on Riders as usual. Personally, I hope we'll get to see Ichigo and Akaranger appearing together out of suits, that would be awesome
 
I wonder what role will Sentai play in this movie, the tittle alone indicated that it will focus on Riders as usual. Personally, I hope we'll get to see Ichigo and Akaranger appearing together out of suits, that would be awesome
I think it's a fairly safe bet that the ToQgers and Ninningers will make some sort of appearance. I did wonder if they might get the actors for Red Turbo, Red Racer and Go-On Red to at least record lines for a vocal cameo, if not make an actual on-screen one, so that the three car-themed red rangers return.
 
1419250218218_zps3f9b589c.jpg


Shocker is the villain again. Yuuto, Deneb, Kotaro (Black, not RX) with Drive's crew, and Garren are shown there with their actors. Black RX and Gaim (base) are shown in the picture of the Rider group. Also, that seems to be the first shot of the actual Rider 3 suit, although it's darkened.

Kotaro/Black seems to have an outfit similar to his appearance in the Decade episodes.
 
Last edited:
Yuuto and Tachibana? That's random. Maybe we can also get Alternative and Danki appearances.

Sad day for crossovers when Yuuto and Tachibana are supposed to be "gets" for a movie.
 
Though I understand why they're bring back Shocker, because of Rider 3. However it's coming to where they're nothing but the Heroes' favorite jobbers.
 
Last edited:
I find it funny that they misspelled BLACK as BALCK. Also, it said that Garren will appear alongside Blade, maybe Kenzaki will also return? Tachibana is a fan favorite in Japan and I think this is the first time that Yuuto have ever appeared in a non-Den-O exclusive stuff.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top