Spring Kamen Rider Movie - Kurata Returns!

I've got it! Rider 3 is evil, kicks all the ass. Riders fight because it's a SHT movie and that's all it can do. Turns out, oh wait! 3 is secretly V3! And we saw 3 kill V3 earlier, but it was all a trick! To...trick the villains by pretending to be evil, then infiltrating them as 3, because...conflict?

Yeah, that's probably how it's going down. Then he reveals himself as V3 and double crosses the villains
 
The article highlights that he's apparently an Ishinomori creation (and the original one wasn't evil), but I guess that doesn't save them from stupid reinterpretations, especially considering the Kyodain and Akumaizer...

His car TriCyclone in the teaser described by some 2ch posts (from before this official reveal, so people assumed it'd be Rider 1 getting a car) had the Tachibana Racing Club emblem, which would suggest that he isn't a villain even in this movie. Then again, the Shocker Rider's bike also had TRC marks, just to mimic Rider 1's.
 
Last edited:
Holy sweet mother of Doctor Shinigami.

They did it again. Last year brought lots of fangasmic stuff, this year does too.

The Tokusatsu Network says "Kamen Rider V3 will also play a part in this. This will be a story not only for Kamen Rider fans, this is valuable history within Japanese heroes."

That sounds absolutely fantastic (but how confirmed is it?) I wonder if we'll see Kamen Rider Gaia come up one day? Now that is definitely not out of the question.

It's unfortunate that Shirakura seems to be the producer here, but it seems that at most, the only antagonism between Riders is Sango and Drive... and whoever also Sango gets to face, and I'm absolutely alright with that. This is not someone whose alignment we know, so it doesn't seem as forceful as characters who we know to be heroes fighting each other.

I just hope they don't take the "reinvention" too far. Already he seems to come with a car. Though it being called "TriCyclone" and having the TRC Logo is already a good start.

If V3 playing a big part is confirmed, then Miyauchi might as well be. A movie with Minami Kotaro, Kamen Rider V3 and Kamen Rider 3 already has me sold.

There's a part of me that hopes they're building up to something great for the 45th. Maybe a full series?
 
I've always wanted to see an untold story involving the Double Riders. However I could see that Rider 3 might have a grudge with V3, all because while he was away he was replaced. To where he'll call Kazami a pretender.
 
Last edited:
Is it wrong that part of me wants Three/Sango to be a re-use of the V3 suit from 'The Next'? I don't think it's going to happen, as movie exclusive Riders have to use the belts and collectables derived from the currently airing show, so I expect that he'll be spamming legend shift cars in his fights. But if they were just going for an "evil V3" they could do worse than dig that suit out of storage. :sweat:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top