Eye See You
Imagine a Shinkenger Wii game. Where it comes with a Shinkenmaru style Nunchuck controller.... Oh **** yeah.... I'd be playing it for days.

Yes, I'm a GIRL! "Doki-doki Yukai!"
Imagine a Shinkenger Wii game. Where it comes with a Shinkenmaru style Nunchuck controller.... Oh **** yeah.... I'd be playing it for days.

Waving the Shinkenmaru controller around making it a little closer to reality...:O_O: That...would...be...the...illest...thing...EVER!!!! *has a series fan-gasm imagining it* Damn Nintendo why don't you think of ideas like that?! Then I would love you even more...lol.

Seconding this, is there any way I can watch this without making an account?

Yeah...for some reason I'm not able to see it unless I make an account...:disappoin

Kongouji

Heh--that's what I thought when I first saw the title of this thread. Only question is, would the Wiimote be the ShodoPhone or the Shinkenmaru? Both would be quite awesome.

Great...now I want to play Wii games again, and I've yet to replace any of my consoles after they were stolen. Still can't believe someone broke into my house...