Shinkenger Game...wth?!

xxxKrissKrossxxx

Yes, I'm a GIRL! "Doki-doki Yukai!"
(if this thread is posted in the wrong category, I apologize and feel free to move it.)

Okay so I was looking around the net for some epic Shinkenger photos to help inspire my next art piece (lol!). That is when I stumbled upon this!

What is it?! Where can I play and/ or view this?!?!?! Is this fo' real? I gotta know!!:O_O:

Shir

(if this thread is posted in the wrong category, I apologize and feel free to move it.)

Okay so I was looking around the net for some epic Shinkenger photos to help inspire my next art piece (lol!). That is when I stumbled upon this!

What is it?! Where can I play and/ or view this?!?!?! Is this fo' real? I gotta know!!:O_O:

It's a fan made movie.
At the end of the video it sais in Japanese 'this is fiction','the maker just made this for fun'.

xxxKrissKrossxxx

lol that's funny.

They mispelt ASAHI though, lol.

Wow I just noticed that now! :laugh: I'm slow. It was more probably because I was over excited and having a fan-gasm over it! XD Now hearing that its a fan vid/ game maybe they did it to cover their butt so they wouldn't get sued, or they were just overly excited too! :p :anime:

It's a fan made movie.
At the end of the video it sais in Japanese 'this is fiction','the maker just made this for fun'.

Aww, man! I thought it was real...I wish it was real...:shakefist it looks so cool too...how were you able to view the video? I couldn't even get that far...:eyebrow: then again I'm slow...lol.

Forever Knight

Eye See You
Imagine a Shinkenger Wii game. Where it comes with a Shinkenmaru style Nunchuck controller.... Oh **** yeah.... I'd be playing it for days.

xxxKrissKrossxxx

Imagine a Shinkenger Wii game. Where it comes with a Shinkenmaru style Nunchuck controller.... Oh **** yeah.... I'd be playing it for days.

Waving the Shinkenmaru controller around making it a little closer to reality...:O_O: That...would...be...the...illest...thing...EVER!!!! *has a series fan-gasm imagining it* Damn Nintendo why don't you think of ideas like that?! Then I would love you even more...lol.

Seconding this, is there any way I can watch this without making an account?

Yeah...for some reason I'm not able to see it unless I make an account...:disappoin

Quattro

Kongouji

Heh--that's what I thought when I first saw the title of this thread. Only question is, would the Wiimote be the ShodoPhone or the Shinkenmaru? Both would be quite awesome.

Great...now I want to play Wii games again, and I've yet to replace any of my consoles after they were stolen. Still can't believe someone broke into my house...

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?

Latest posts