Status
Not open for further replies.
二番目の翻訳者
Purely on the level of character development (for the five or so people who haven't lost hope for it in this show :laugh:) I want to look forward to this episode just to see how it will affect Hyde. He'd been getting along better with his teammates, especially Aguri after ep5, and actually loosening up and smiling ...

When we were discussing Alata's role as "spiritual leader" of the team the other day, it occurred to me that Hyde is the only dude that Alata hasn't really had to "help" out of a character-flaw jam, because Hyde's feature episodes have usually been about how he is the only competent member of the team. So this is the first time we'll see him in an episode that's about his own vulnerability.

(Now, for ep 9, Alata didn't have anything to do with fixing Eri and Moune's issues with each other, which was pretty cool. Skyick Great is 100% Eri's prize, so I really hope that they continue to treat it that way.)

Some kind of Beast mode
When we were discussing Alata's role as "spiritual leader" of the team the other day, it occurred to me that Hyde is the only dude that Alata hasn't really had to "help" out of a character-flaw jam, because Hyde's feature episodes have usually been about how he is the only competent member of the team. So this is the first time we'll see him in an episode that's about his own vulnerability.

(Now, for ep 9, Alata didn't have anything to do with fixing Eri and Moune's issues with each other, which was pretty cool. Skyick Great is 100% Eri's prize, so I really hope that they continue to treat it that way.)

Well, I'm guessing the Hyde/Alata moment will happen in the next Epic, because Hyde just loses it.

I wonder whose that nerdyass marine biologist too, Imagine if it was Nozomu's older brother. :laugh:

Now I see why he's always depressed.

Ankh's hair is simply FABULOUS
[HIDE] girlfunk.jpg

the first thing that came to my mind was: they're dragging Alata to a love hotel.

funk.jpg

...and they're happy about it. :p[/HIDE]

Some kind of Beast mode
I think they're a little too high spirited to know what "love" is, D45.

Ankh's hair is simply FABULOUS
I think they're a little too high spirited to know what "love" is, D45.

yeah...or they could be really "excited" :eplus2:

(I just caught up with the latest chapter of Kimi no Iru Machi and they're talking about love hotels...now it's stuck in my mind XD T_T)

Some kind of Beast mode
yeah...or they could be really "excited" :eplus2:

(I just caught up with the latest chapter of Kimi no Iru Machi and they're talking about love hotels...now it's stuck in my mind XD T_T)

lol they're like "Let's go to Build-a-Bear!" happy. Not "Make us more wet then Hyde" happy.

Hahaha, love hotels.

Nice post!!
I hope so, cos Shinkenger didn't ...

Shinkenger kinda did, that I recall, but at the time you already detested Takeru so much I doubt anything the show did to explain the behavior would've mattered to you. Most viewers who already detest a character will never forgive them any bad behavior or appreciate any good behavior, because that's what detesting a character means.

I don't understand the sensitivity to shoving here, that's like the mildest form of physical aggression you can use to depict overwhelming anger. It's not something I've ever observed a Super Sentai actor-aged adult actually doing-- angry adults use their hands/fist to express anger or a true desire to hurt. Children shove, and being shoves is rarely painful or damaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.