Sentai 2012 - Tokumei Sentai Gobusters - Picture and News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tenrai Senpujiin only has five and I would consider it to be borderline clusterfuck.

I think we need to count again


Tenrai Sempujin was all six hurricane machines



Gourai Senpuujin was five pieces

scaled.php
 
I think we need to count again


Tenrai Sempujin was all six hurricane machines



Gourai Senpuujin was five pieces

scaled.php

I don't consider this to be a clusterfuck robot, in fact I think it looks rather well-designed considering all these pieces combined together.
 
it looks like the auxiliary frog also comes with a frog buddyroid. so its a totally separate buddyroid from usagi.
 
That's a lot to take in all at once...

Ok, so three new mecha- a frog, a Crane/Kabuto & a Fighter jet/Stag Beetle

The Kabuto has his own warrior mode, just like RC01.

Frog can replace RH03 for a new mecha

Stag Beetle can combine with either Kabuto or Cheetah for a new Megazord

Finally, Cheetah, Gorilla, Rabbit, Kabuto & Stag Beetle can combine into the first Ultra combo.

Question- I can't really tell, or read Japanese, but does the Kabuto Warrior form have a scythe as a weapon?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top