I wonder if companies behind shitty blocks have any shame..for just pressing shuffle and then leaving for the next few years until they decide to add a "new" show just so no one suspects anything....than pressing shuffle again with thir set number of failed TV shows.
To be fair from 10-12 it's DBZ and classic Yu-Gi-Oh! so not exactly garbage.

Some kind of Beast mode
Does anybody remember the bulk of the Fox Kids lineup that WASN'T PR (or its derivatives), Digimon, or the Marvel toons? Because most of those shows were garbage.

I loved Bobby's World, and enjoyed Woody the Woodpecker, Life with Louie, Big Guy and Rusty, and c'mon The Tick was great.

To be fair from 10-12 it's DBZ and classic Yu-Gi-Oh! so not exactly garbage.

That doesn't really count man..it's not even like DBZ is exclusively on 4Kids. Classic Yu-Gi-Oh! Nah, not cutting it..you can use the classic card and expect everything else to be fine.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
That doesn't really count man..it's not even like DBZ is exclusively on 4Kids. Classic Yu-Gi-Oh! Nah, not cutting it..you can use the classic card and expect everything else to be fine.

That's not even DBZ...........the true DBZ had black Mr. Popo :p

The new Tendou Souji
Their Mr.Popo isn't black?? Blasphemy.

Long story short, 4kids got airing rights for Funi's dub of Dragonball (Z) Kai and among other changes like changing a halo into a ball of light or redubbing every time "bomb" or "gun" is said, they turned Mr. Popo light blue (with yellow lips) claiming they were being sensitive to racial issues.

The Nicktoons' airing is fine, though.

#MissionMiami
Does anybody remember the bulk of the Fox Kids lineup that WASN'T PR (or its derivatives), Digimon, or the Marvel toons? Because most of those shows were garbage.

No. It was new seasons of Digimon, a few new animated shows and the others were Metabots, Astro boy, Spider man, X men, Spider man unlimited, etc. It was far from boring or crappy. I loved Galador before it end.

There is a lot they could do with the property from 4kids assuming they will own it now.