Some kind of Beast mode
I was about to make a thread about how I wanted Fox Kids to come back also...wow, that's crazy stuff.

The 4Kids block is still on?

Yeah, i thought it died after everyone discovered their anime dubs sucked and then there was Kamen Rider Dragon Knight....

I was about to make a thread about how I wanted Fox Kids to come back also...wow, that's crazy stuff.

The 4Kids block is still on?

It is. Just mostly reruns of older **** with only ONE new show. That new show I have rarely heard a thing about .

Glad Saban's coming back.

It is. Just mostly reruns of older **** with only ONE new show. That new show I have rarely heard a thing about .

I love how you just played down Zexal like that. "That thing. That 10 year old franchise I've heard nothing about. Yeah that one!"

Some kind of Beast mode

I wonder if companies behind shitty blocks have any shame..for just pressing shuffle and then leaving for the next few years until they decide to add a "new" show just so no one suspects anything....than pressing shuffle again with thir set number of failed TV shows.

Is ABC Kids still on too? They're masters at crappy blocks.

Is not impressed right now...
Does anybody remember the bulk of the Fox Kids lineup that WASN'T PR (or its derivatives), Digimon, or the Marvel toons? Because most of those shows were garbage.