It's over 8,000!
Wow. This marks the official beginning of the end for 4Kids. This is too much. They wouldn't be able to survive without Yu-Gi-Oh! but they also put DBZ on the table.

Check out pages 13-14. That basically means that ANYTHING Yu-Gi-Oh! in 4Kids' possession is sold to Saban.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
I'm the one who posted that on RB. The reason I didn't here is because I would have been double posting, which is against the rules.

Double posting is actually fine here.

And what's this mention of Thundercats? This thing is so muddied it's not funny. I don't know exactly what 4Kids owned and they linked to random cartoons on their website.

Wow. This marks the official beginning of the end for 4Kids. This is too much. They wouldn't be able to survive without Yu-Gi-Oh! but they also put DBZ on the table.

Check out pages 13-14. That basically means that ANYTHING Yu-Gi-Oh! in 4Kids' possession is sold to Saban.

4Kids owns DBZ? Doesn't FUNI own that if i'm not mistaken?

But damn, FTW!!!!!

I want some uncut eps.

Now they need to get Daigunder, Digimon, Ultraman and more importantly , do "Power Rider"!!!!

Something's telling me that Nick is gonna have the perfect Saturday morning Lineup:

-TMNT
-Yu-Gi-OH
-Power Rangers
-Korra

:laugh: 4KIDS can go to hell now!!!!

The new Tendou Souji
4kids has only airing rights to the show; Funi is the one who has the actual dubbing license.

is now a pony, it seems.
So long 4kids. Good riddance. Although, I'm now feeling sorry for New York based VAs.

Also, if Saban re-dubs the series, I want Dan Green to stay as Yugi and the Pharaoh. If Richard Cansino can voice Kenshin in two different Rurouni Kenshin dubs, Dan Green can do Yugioh again.

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
4Kids just removed all the WMAC Masters episodes from their site.