Status
Not open for further replies.
闇 戦士
Hopefully the sentai Figuarts do well over here. Maybe it'll speed up the process for Bandai to make Zyuranger Figuarts. Everybody would eat those up in a heartbeat. Im still going to import mine regardless. But by them being sold over here and Japan boosts the demand for sentai Figuarts which helps Bandai make extra money to produce more and more sentai figures which is awesome.:buttrock:

So I guess Goseiger will be next since Power Rangers Samurai should be ending soon I would think I dont know cause I dont watch power Rangers only super sentai. And we've already seen Gosei Knight. So smart move on Bandai's part.

Lurker
I know how you feel. Oh and I did check the Toys R' Us site and US SHF Red and Gold Samurai Rangers are some what less expensive than their Japanese counterparts. I mean $34.99 is okay. but should be more reasonable.

two words: here's hoping.

But they should have just sold it at 29.99. remember, you still have to pay additional tax, which makes it more expensive!

You guys have to remember that this figures are only sold in stores, that means there is no shipping and handling. It's only 34.99 + tax, which already makes them cheaper than buying them online (provide it that you find them).

The Bun Is In Your Mind
This reminds me of this thing that happened back in the 80's where BOA imported certain transforming robots from BOJ. Except this time, people here know what it is that Bandai is trying to sell.

Edit: I just had an idea: American Exclusives

I don't see them selling well in the US. Kids aren't going to pay that price for action figures, especially when the zords don't even cost that much.. and I imagine most serious sentai fans have already imported them.

Status
Not open for further replies.