闇 戦士
There's still time before June 21st, so we may get some new Riders, I hope.
There's still hope for normal Zangetsu.

Exactly! Hope! Also from viewing the trailer I've noticed you can use any Rider you want as an assist (not just secondaries) which leads me to believe all the assists shown are 100% playable.

I pray Eternal is playable at some point....

well it was in the previous game, they can simply have him in for the sake of having him in, as for movie taisens, aren't Super Tatoba, Nadeshiko Fusion, and Special Rush a BIGGER cue that movie taisen is in?

No, it really doesn't mean a lot. Den-O Super Climax is also in the movie, yet there is not a single mention of "Onigashima no Senkan" or any other Den-O movie for that matter.

- OOO and Kabuto have old voices, like Hibiki, Kuuga, Kiva and Fourze. I think some of them might be using stock lines (seems like Fourze's case at least)

OOO and Kabuto have NEW voices. Fourze is still Fukushi Shota because he recorded the main "Minna de Uchuu Kita" lines for Super Climax Heroes 2 years ago.

- Accel confirmed for support. I wonder if there are any support-only characters at all. Diend and Nago-IXA have some lines in the begining with rest of the Riders, so that's more evidence that they are playable.

Diend and IXA had lines in the previous game and they still were support only. No evidence at all there.

- Ryugen is 100000% playable. There is no freaking point in making of the main characters support-only.

Ryugen is not a main character and is still unconfirmed to be playable.

Exactly! Hope! Also from viewing the trailer I've noticed you can use any Rider you want as an assist (not just secondaries)

I don't remember this being confirmed at all. It would be great but it is still unconfirmed.

闇 戦士
I don't remember this being confirmed at all. It would be great but it is still unconfirmed.

You can see it in the trailer. They are using Main Riders as their assist. Look under the health bar where they display the assist character to see what I'm talking about. It's not confirmed but it definitely suggests it.

You can see it in the trailer. They are using Main Riders as their assist. Look under the health bar where they display the assist character to see what I'm talking about. It's not confirmed but it definitely suggests it.

That's not what I was trying to say. Of course the assists are confirmed but the fact that you can CHOOSE them is yet to be confirmed. It will most likely be, like in the first game, imposed by the game.

Lurker
^the first game doesn't even have an assist feature, sure you have allies sometimes on the map, but it's not assist, and these kind of allies are still in the game, in the Gaim part of the PV you can see he has Ryugen for assist while having Baron as ally at the same time, IMO the predetermined assist(or lack of assist, since we see that sometimes there's no gauge for it on the vid) will be stage specific, but only on the story mode, during free mode/rider road there would most likely a menu to select your assist freely.

also, am i the only one that is happy that we can finally attack while riding? the Fourze bit of the PV shows him attacking with his sword while riding

闇 戦士
^the first game doesn't even have an assist feature, sure you have allies sometimes on the map, but it's not assist, and these kind of allies are still in the game, in the Gaim part of the PV you can see he has Ryugen for assist while having Baron as ally at the same time, IMO the predetermined assist(or lack of assist, since we see that sometimes there's no gauge for it on the vid) will be stage specific, but only on the story mode, during free mode/rider road there would most likely a menu to select your assist freely.

Thank you draewon thats exactly what I was trying to point out. The Riders are only imposed by the game when there is no assist gauge below the health bar(clearly). And I agree I'm pretty sure at some point we will be able to pick the assist of your choice freely. Not confirmed but the proof is in the pudding.

And on a side note.....hell yeah im excited about finally being able to attack while riding the bikes!!! And on the horse!!!:castlerock:

Last edited:
K

Kamen Rider IXA

OOO and Kabuto have NEW voices. Fourze is still Fukushi Shota because he recorded the main "Minna de Uchuu Kita" lines for Super Climax Heroes 2 years ago.
Why in hell they will give OOO new voice? I remember the exactly same thing last year. Some people simply didn't recognise Shu's (and Agito's/Ryuki's as well) voice in this game and thought he was replaced.
It's Shu Watanabe, folks. Deal with his voice.

As for Kabuto. He sounds exactly like in BW1. Maybe they just found the guy with exactly same voice, as previous one, but I don't think that's the case.

Guess, we should wait for the credits.

Why in hell they will give OOO new voice? I remember the exactly same thing last year. Some people simply didn't recognise Shu's (and Agito's/Ryuki's as well) voice in this game and thought he was replaced.
It's Shu Watanabe, folks. Deal with his voice.

As for Kabuto. He sounds exactly like in BW1. Maybe they just found the guy with exactly same voice, as previous one, but I don't think that's the case.

Guess, we should wait for the credits.

Kabuto HAS to have a new voice. His previous voice actor for BW1/Climax Heroes died last year. BW1 was his final role.

http://www.jefusion.com/2013/03/dyn...tor-tsuyoshi-takeshita-passed-away-at-37.html

Does any of the Faiz and Hibiki's villains ever appear in the PVs? The first teaser show the final scene of the Hibiki movie with him using Kishin Kakusei on Orochi, even though they haven't confirm Orochi, and they only shown Faiz fighting Riot Troopers instead of Orga. Somehow I have a feeling that Horse Orphnoch will be the boss for Paradise Lost.