S.H.Figuarts Thread: G4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just started watching Bleach, which is pretty awesome. I don't know how long it'll take me to get caught up.... but those Bleach Figuarts Zero are looking sweet to me right now. They're on my list to get.
 

Knight was the first one I clicked, wow.
I looked at the other KR ones and they seem somewhat more reasonable in comparison.
Once they get instock, and I can't find that combination of figures elsewhere, I may try them out.
 
Those of you looking for a G Den-O, I'm also looking to transfer my pre-order. Still have some A/C issues that needs to be fixed.
 
^ couldn't get a pre-order in and it looks soooooo goood

edit: wait this is the amazon japan exclusive right?
 
If you want it for sure just send me a PM with info and I'll talk to Oki.

I think I'm gonna have to decline in the end. As much as I like Accel I don't like Booster enough to spend 65$ (including shipping I assume) on this figure. I think I'll just wait for a reissue of the regular Accel.

Plus I'm buying stuff from RuroKami that I just can't pass over ^^;.
 

OMG I HATE YOU AND YOU AREN'T MY BEST FRIEND ANYMORE!!!!!


Just kidding. No worries, I understand. I'm sort of slowing up on the whole ZOMG BUY EVERY SHF cause I really can't afford that right now haha. Just thought I'd let someone else take 'em if they were more interested.
 
I just started watching Bleach, which is pretty awesome. I don't know how long it'll take me to get caught up.... but those Bleach Figuarts Zero are looking sweet to me right now. They're on my list to get.

I hope we get non Zero Bleach Figuarts I'd love a Mashiro Figuart:

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…