S.H.Figuarts Thread: G4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im so happy to see these working their way into the USA, but just hope bandai"evil"usa doesnt start to try and get the rights on them...and then recast/remold or revmove items. so the preorders on right stuff, will those include the stands as well. and why such a delay in the stocking time?
 
BBTS has those figures, for cheap enough to make the Knight about the same price as on that site, plus they are getting them in a month earlier, just thought I'd mention that.
 
im so happy to see these working their way into the USA, but just hope bandai"evil"usa doesnt start to try and get the rights on them...and then recast/remold or revmove items. so the preorders on right stuff, will those include the stands as well. and why such a delay in the stocking time?

Their collectors items, so I don't see them being messed with. They'll probably only come over in pretty limited quantities. I don't think Bandai of America is "evil" just because they want toys designed for kids to be cheap and affordable. I really don't understand the complaints they get over this.. Yeah, their stuff sucks, but you don't have to buy it. If there was a big enough fanbase interested in better quality stuff, they would sure as hell take advantage of it.
 
not evil for doin things for kids, but what would be cheaper.

1. get rights for release of product licence
2. retool and remold item/items
3.mass produce new mold
4.redesign packaging
5.write/film/distrubute advertisments

or...

1.get rights for release of product licence
2.redesign packaging of item thats being made at same location as the orginal counter part for packaging.
3.[adverse effect of point 3[above]. item release is extended]!!BONUS!!
4.write/film/distrubute advertisments


just a pet peeve of mine since i have gotten older, and really watch where i drop money. as for not buying items, transformers alone from hasbro is another fine example of loss of quality due to how america operates. more or less just a rant. like i said, im happy that somethings are making their way over now.
 
you guys read the latest info on the ooo's eps?

spoiler alert:

[HIDE]i was reading a part where eiji is turning into a greed so much the tatoba combo's eyes turns into purple![/HIDE]

after reading that i so had the idea bandai is going to release a "tatoba combo greed enhanced form! or something like that, lol.

of course it seems like we'll be seeing more figures from ooo's with the latest news (the most accounting for what i just said, 4 more) but i'll leave that alone or people will hate me for spoiling the eps. oh bandai why can't u just spare our wallets!
 
who here is still going to import their figuarts even if they come to N.America? I kinda like the Japanese text on my boxes which i cannot understand.
 
who here is still going to import their figuarts even if they come to N.America? I kinda like the Japanese text on my boxes which i cannot understand.

I would. besides, I like my boxes w/o extra labels (I had a SHF Emperor Kiva and it had US labels that I had to manually remove w/o breaking the box, because I want my boxes to be label-free).

Another is JP prices + shipping are cheap. saves you from California Tax (argh!) if bought overseas than locally.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top