Re-watching Kamen Rider Kabuto....

If Tendou & Tsukasa were to trade Rider suits, Tendou Souji would make Kamen Rider Decade into THE STRONGER RIDER of them ALL.
 
I've only rewatched Kabuto 1. Good stuff though.
I've rewatched Faiz around 3 times and Agito as well....the rest, not so much.
But I did like Faiz more than Kabuto regardless of the ending >.> I still feel Faiz needed a sequel...
 
The ending wasn't that bad at all. It settled most things and it's a fuckton better than what we got the year before.
 
So.... are we only going to say "Kabuto dA RoX!!:buttrock:" for ten billion more pages or will there be a real discussion about merits and flaws (The latter of which conveniently gets ignored)? >.>
 
Watched it once I loved the show. Definetly badass worthy.

oh and before Keith gets in here

Faiz>Kabuto

Just saying....

Faiz have better technology stuffs then Kabuto, but Kabuto have better casts. Kabuto could had become one of best series, but too many ideas and no answers, but still good.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top