Dude, I saw nearly every one called back for gold while I was there, so I can narrow it down haha. I do wanna know if you did your read more upbeat and happy or more angry and yelling at baron like you could hear some guys too.
i did both upbeat and angry tones in my read. angry when angry required it and upbeat when upbeat required it. how about you? also did u do a martial arts sequence at the end on your own accord or did they specifically ask u to?
Also, if your referring to what Sidney tweeted, he was either talking about another callback or just posted it very late, cuz he went in right before me
@scarlettashley1 Nothing has been announced to replace the Power Rangers when they leave August 7th.... yet about 3 hours ago via web in reply to scarlettashley1
I imagine it could be the same as me clocking out of work, driving thirty minutes home, spending another thirty minutes changing clothes, getting food, turning on the computer, and loading a forum and posting "Just got off of work."
Now I didnt literally just walk out the doors. Coulld be the same deal
i did both upbeat and angry tones in my read. angry when angry required it and upbeat when upbeat required it. how about you? also did u do a martial arts sequence at the end on your own accord or did they specifically ask u to?
Yeah i am talking about what sidney tweeted. he said "just got outof audition callback!" at like 9 pm. why would he say he just got out at 9 pm?
I kept it positive and optimistic the whole way. Instead of getting angry and yelling, I went more in the direction of appealing to blue to see my side. Angry just seemed to out of character for gold to me
I did what I did for my last callback for gold and did a sword sequence in the middle after "wait" and right before blues next line. They already knew I can do karate and sword fighting
Who knows dude. It's just one persons tweet. Could mean anything