Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive #32: "Crown and Punishment" TALK UP

Good grief. That finale is absolutely ridiculous. Good heavens, Power Rangers Operation Overdrive is FINALLY over. What a crappy season ever.

Too much *slow motion* EXLPOOOOOOOOOOOOOSIVE BAAAAAAAAAAAAM! What a retarded lame.

The finale wasn't too realistic at all. No epic, no drama, no red scratch from injury and no emotions at all. Same with Ninja Storm - Mystic Force's finale.

PRiS-PRWF finale were all excellent, with epic, drama, red scratch from injury and emotions.

Anyway, Mack should've died in the finale, but nooooope. He sucks, FOREVER along with retarded pathetic Red Rangers... Shane, Conner, Jack and Nick.

Mack killed Flurious easily, which it was retarded. Too easy to be killed.

ENOUGH with stupidity comedy bullshit, retarded huge explosives and lame slow-mo. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Operation Overdrive sucks hard. I'm so happy it's all over.

Well, I find it quite interesting that Jungle Fury promo didn't air on Jetix.

But if you compared it to Borekenger, maybe u'll go to PROO. Or still Borekenger to you.:sweat: :laugh:

It's Judgement Time!
He's also stated that there wouldn't be any more Will focus episodes after "Ronny on Empty," and... yeah, that clearly wasn't true.

depends on your definition of "focus". Did his character get focus? As in, his persona? No. He got a battle.. but as a power ranger. That's not a focus episode.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Good grief. That finale is absolutely ridiculous. Good heavens, Power Rangers Operation Overdrive is FINALLY over. What a crappy season ever. Too much *slow motion* EXLPOOOOOOOOOOOOOSIVE BAAAAAAAAAAAAM! What a retarded lame. The finale wasn't too realistic at all. No epic, no drama, no red scratch from injury and no emotions at all. Same with Ninja Storm - Mystic Force's finale.

PRiS-PRWF finale were all excellent, with epic, drama, red scratch from injury and emotions. Anyway, Mack should've died in the finale, but nooooope. He sucks, FOREVER along with retarded pathetic Red Rangers... Shane, Conner, Jack and Nick.

Mack killed Flurious easily, which it was retarded. Too easy to be killed. ENOUGH with stupidity comedy bullshit, retarded huge explosives and lame slow-mo. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Finally, someone who understands me.:169: :169:

Is not impressed right now...
depends on your definition of "focus". Did his character get focus? As in, his persona? No. He got a battle.. but as a power ranger. That's not a focus episode.

Well, if we go by that logic, no one's gotten any real "focus" except Mack and Tyzonne.

It's Judgement Time!
Well, if we go by that logic, no one's gotten any real "focus" except Mack and Tyzonne.

I thought Rose got some personal focus as well. We learned more about her. That's focus. We learned about will in an early episode. Who he is, what hes about. Thats focus. We learn and go on an adventure with DAx as he dates Mira. That was a focus. But a ranger battle shouldnt count as a focus when we learn nothing of him nor if the plot is not centered on him.

Good grief. That finale is absolutely ridiculous. Good heavens, Power Rangers Operation Overdrive is FINALLY over. What a crappy season ever.

Too much *slow motion* EXLPOOOOOOOOOOOOOSIVE BAAAAAAAAAAAAM! What a retarded lame.

The finale wasn't too realistic at all. No epic, no drama, no red scratch from injury and no emotions at all. Same with Ninja Storm - Mystic Force's finale.

Who said the ending was supposed to be epic? What I liked about DT was that it was a season meant to be good and cool and when it was over that was it, no 100 story tall budget eating eyeball thingy. This season was no diffrent, it was boring to some, but clean and standard to others. I have no problem is them chose not to be all flashy.

And what was not realistic about it? Mack used up all his power to take Flurious out, thus resulting in system failure. He had a death wish, and he took it for the team-Mack had more balls than pleanty of reds.

PRiS-PRWF finale were all excellent, with epic, drama, red scratch from injury and emotions.

Anyway, Mack should've died in the finale, but nooooope. He sucks, FOREVER along with retarded pathetic Red Rangers... Shane, Conner, Jack and Nick.

Now you hold on there FR, I have to defend Mack on that. He has been THE most conistant Kalish Red Ranger, no most consistant Disney Red Ranger since they started filming in NZ. He had a story, the executed it, and ended without droping the ball. You might not like NZ Reds but shoot, Mack was the best acted and written of them all.

Mack killed Flurious easily, which it was retarded. Too easy to be killed.

ENOUGH with stupidity comedy bullshit, retarded huge explosives and lame slow-mo. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
Eh, Flurious was fought a Megazord, a team of Rangers, and a robot to boot. Plus Mack basically used up all is energy(which I'm betting was pretty strong) to blow Flurious down to size. The real factor is that after this Mack uses his battlizer to destroy anyway, no mercy from a machine.

Well, I find it quite interesting that Jungle Fury promo didn't air on Jetix.
No I saw it

Eye See You
All of the explosions behind the villians really pissed me off in this finale.

Nonetheless, I thought the last 3-4 eps of PROO were pretty good. Too bad everything before that (minus the team up) was crap.

<Mack> "Feel it Rose" lol.

Last edited: