Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive #32: "Crown and Punishment" TALK UP

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
good episode but...

the sentinel is acting like he's jesus... not good at all

Yeah, I don't what the hell Kalish and the script writer were thinking, but the ending was very predictable. F*%&in' Disney ripping off the ending from one of their own classical movies, Pinocchio, I mean come on that is just utterly rediculous.

However, the fighting choreographies for the assault on the Hartford estate and the final battle against the chillers were decent, I'll tell you that but on the plus, Will, Ronny, Dax, Rose, and Ty-queer did had some good pons on their final farewell to the Chillers.

Overall, I give this episode an "C-" and the entire show, I give it a "D+"
:redface2: :redface2:

For a LAme Season that was a pretty excellent ending. I always complain that the Disney seasons have no idea how to finish off thier baddies. I think cold-blooded Murder is an acceptable solution.

also "Feel it Rose"....It wasn't a heart he was celebrating suddenly having.:thumbs:

I always complain that the Disney seasons have no idea how to finish off thier baddies. I think cold-blooded Murder is an acceptable solution.

:thumbs:

fluriousdeathmorganlamia.gif

Now see THAT's how you take a villain!

All in all, the finale was very predictable and very Disney. Here's hoping JF is better.

Between Flurious, the Chillers, and Moltor, Disney sure wanted to get their money's worth from that ice shattering effect.

Lurker
Now see THAT's how you take a villain!

All in all, the finale was very predictable and very Disney. Here's hoping JF is better.

That entire episode, and much of OO, hasnt been "typical Disney". Sometimes I think people just say "it's very Disney" without thinking.

Whatever! I have said before that I hated this series and couldn't stand watching it which is why I haven't said much about it before.

Now that PROO has come to an end, I am eagerly awaiting JF and hope for the best that is a vast improvement.

Every evil villain's end to be like that. Just vaporized, destroyed, in small bite sized pieces, gore, etc. Just positively dead. No ''Going to sleep'' or ''I'll be baaaaaaaack rangas!!!!!!!!*disappears*''. If they're planning a teamup next season, they can just do some sort of gekiranger enemy reincarnates an OO enemy or just skip it since OO already had the great teamup special.