Pirates of the Caribbean 4, All about Jack Sparrow

After seeing the third one, I hope they have actual lines to say in this movie... like, in English. I swear I couldn't understand most of what was said in it.

That said, it's probably gonna suck.
 
According to the article, they wont even start filming till 2009 so we'll all get a chance to wind down from the previous Pirate movies and maybe actually want another

In my case, I wouldn't mind an animated version of this monstrosity...oh wait, we have One Piece
 
Hmm... with how creative they seem to wanna go with this regarding flying ships, Atlantis and a villian that wants to take the world..... I kinda don't mind this. >___>

Sounds kinda cool and I absolutely loved the last film. :sweat:
 
As much as i hate disney, even i have to admit that these movies kick ass and i'm looking forward to more pirates... Though i think they should fight some ninjas at some point
 
Okay, here's what should happen. This movie should be the epitome of the Unnecessary Sequel From Beyond The Nuked Fridge: Make it a combination of Pirates 4 and Highlander 6. I mean, if they're going the sci-fi route and blending immortality and such, why not save everyone some time and money and hash the two together. Besides, I think Adrian Paul would actually have great screen synergy with Johnny Depp.
 
Sounds like a good idea. I am all for another POTC. The first three movies were just kick ass. Also, why is it a lot of you guys just rag on anything like this that is announced? I mean a lot of you did it for the 300 new movie announcement. Wouldn't it be better to watch it first?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top