Kain
Lurker
"Ah heh...look, no need to be shy about that...I know that this...stands out a lot..." Perla responded. After Marshall Stern told them to do whatever, she was soon out of the Jaeger with Marcus and, a sly smile on her face, she asked her partner on what to do next. "So then, we need to know each other a lot, huh? So...maybe we could go grab something to eat? Maybe grab something the other would eat normally?"
"Grabbing some grub tends to be a pretty good idea." he said, followed by a reaffirming stomach growl that could be compared to the growl of an angry bear. I hear the mess hall her might have something that's edible, for the most part I stick to stuff that has the word "instant" in the title or just quick fast food. So I'll let you take the lead on that one." he said before the conn pod was removed from the Jaeger and they were able to exit. Still in his drivesuit, holding his helmet in his right arm. It was a good feeling to be in one, made him want to stay in his for a good long while and walk around in it.