Banned
Kabuto because he can time travel to defeat anyone even someone that freezes time. He proclaim himself the strongest in movie promo and keep receiving weapons out of nowhere.

Time Travel doesn't make him stronger, it just makes him lamer.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Time Travel doesn't make him stronger, it just makes him lamer.
'Tis true. Although it made Kabuto special!

I really wish they elaborated on Kuuga-Agito relationship. The whole Agito being 'Warrior of Light' and Kuuga being 'The Ultimate Darkness' made it seem like they were enemies.

Wish we could see Odagiri and Kashu back for that.

Endorphin Machine
Poll options are only set at a maximum of 10 choices, that's why. Plus, this poll was created before Decade premiered..........that's why it was only up to Kiva

Needs more showa love anyways.

Super Rider
HYPER CLOCK UP.

No im not

any way Ichigo Beats all

any my reason for dislike og the Heisei era riders are good reasons

1 Since when should a Rider use guns
2 Since when is Phone a Decent Henshin Device
3 Riders are Not Vampires
4 Form Spam
5 It seams Riders are no longer Cyborgs
6 they Do not have Good Super Hero Style Themes [Kuga Did]

Yes...You are. I don't even think you could prove you're not a Showa fanboy. You can't handle the fact that current characters are using guns, a phone is a transformation device, and the like. You pretty much said "Kamen Rider evolved since it's creation in the 70's? That's BLASPHEMY."

(And the Cyborg thing would get old really quickly when like, everyone but Amazon and Black were cyborgs in Showa)

Kamen Rider Meta
I don't see how it's physically possible for anything to beat Kabuto. Even Faiz Axel only lasts for 10 seconds. And I don't have the deepest love for Kabuto either. I'm just talking logically.

Only Decade would probably stand a chance.

It's over 8,000!
Let's just say that it will most likely always be the next one. There really isn't much of a point to argue it here. Did anyone look at the post that necroed this thread? Please do so.

The Dopant Hunter
I vote SKyrider- there was a point where he had to wistand all of the rider kicks of his predecessors in a survival thing.

A simple passerby...
My vote's for Agito. The power to tear apart angelic beings with your bare hands? Sold!

Also that a good chunk of the population can become Agito so he never really dies.

But that really destroys the whole point of being a hero. Everyone knows it's a disaster when we have more than one Riders. Hell, almost all the movies, actually, ALL THE MOVIES has an evil Rider or anti hero Rider somewhere in there to **** things up for everyone.

And that's just one guy. Why would you want a population of Agito? That's the biggest mistake anyone could make cause they'd just crush one another and it defeats the point of having a savior at all. That way, everyone can save themselves and these guys won't even be considered special cause literally everyone can do it.

Kabuto because he can time travel to defeat anyone even someone that freezes time. He proclaim himself the strongest in movie promo and keep receiving weapons out of nowhere.

Given who he faced, what the guy did, and the fact that he didn't simply go back in time and undo the Agito seed to begin with....I have to believe that Agito's timeline is "locked". Going into the past would affect nothing.