A simple passerby...
yea but while kuuga is grabbing hyper zecter kabuto could clock up which slows down kuuga movement for a bit and rider kick him thus destorying kuuga and remember he is the person walking the path of heaven ruler of all you cant beat that:buttrock:

Just because he has a quote saying he "walks on the path of heaven" doesn't mean he ACTUALLY walks on it... Kuuga is too fast to catch with clock up... Duh... And it's his ULTIMATE Form we are talking about. SO Rider Kick has no effect on Ultimate Form... It mearly causes Kuuga to get more electric power... Just live with it. There is NO freaking way Kabuto could beat Kuuga...

Lurker
Tendou's grandmother once said, "No matter how fast the robin, it cannot topple a cloud."

Think about it.

I'll show you something scary...
Hyper Kabuto he can reverse time and kill Kuuga before he does his kick

kuuga can sense a very fast object by transforming into pegasus mode, then upgrade into rising pegasus. kuuga can also sense the hyper clock-up by transforming into ultimate mode then kuuga can turn hyper kabuto's cheating ass into shishkabob. only black and agito are the right opponents who can stop a rampaging kuuga(if that happens) so i can proudly say that kuuga IS DA KING!!:buttrock:

"Training."
lets see who wins when kabuto hyper clock up and uses maximum hyper typhoon in front of anyones face :thumbs:
Kuuga's Ultimate form can knock the attack away with his punch and raise his hand unleashing his almighty hidden power making the Kabuto Zecter blow up along with the hyper zecter and perfect zecter and then rider kick Tendou's ass.

Nothing can beat KUUGA....yet.

Mad Skillz
Nothing can beat KUUGA....yet.
I dunno. According to Toei, Agito who is stronger, is weaker than Ryuki, who is weaker than Faiz, who is weaker than Blade, who is weaker than Hibiki, who is weaker than Kabuto, who is weaker than Den-O, who is weaker than Kiva.

This is a fun thread.