boogie woogie feng shui
Oh god, do I ever wish there was a Zombopocalypse going on. Can you imagine how much fun that would be? Any zombie in my zone of influence would be completely and utterly screwed, and I'd make sure that it re-died in hilarious fashion. Think of it! A shambling mass of undead assholes ripe to be beaten down in your favorite method! What a goddamn blast it would be!

Yeah, it would be a party and a half, until one of the hell-spawned takes a chunk of flesh and your soul becomes re-dead, forced to forever wander the earth in terrible, uncognitive hunger, waiting for a merciful bullet to eliminate the remaining brain activity you have and end the unending suffering that tears at the very core of your being for eternity.

Lurker
Yeah, it would be a party and a half, until one of the hell-spawned takes a chunk of flesh and your soul becomes re-dead, forced to forever wander the earth in terrible, uncognitive hunger, waiting for a merciful bullet to eliminate the remaining brain activity you have and end the unending suffering that tears at the very core of your being for eternity.

sounds no different than a regular human, without the whole chunk of flesh thing

Last edited:
Awesome prank, seriously :thumbs:

I think I'd be ready for a zombie apocalypse. I've seen all the movies, I know what to do and what not to do, and I think I can fight well enough. The only things I need are a chainsaw, a boomstick, and a Rob Zombie's Greatest Hits CD.

I saw this in my community college last year during Halloween.

I thought it was pretty funny... :p

That reminds me of that lite bright thing in Boston for the Aqua Teen Hunger Force movie or whatever it was. lol.

That reminds me of that lite bright thing in Boston for the Aqua Teen Hunger Force movie or whatever it was. lol.

That was one of the greatest moments in American history; this fact just has yet to be realized by the public. It truly showed how absolutely, stupidly paranoid American law enforcement was about terrorism, and it exposed them to everyone as being such.

Speaking of which, the anniversary of that is on Saturday. I have my T-shirt to celebrate! :D

mooninite_tshirt.jpg