Banned
well im thinking a few but im guessing u already saw them (since ur a big scary movie fan)
well "saw" is obviously the best if you want gore,
"Signs" is the best alien movie
"The Ring" is awesome if u want freaky movies
"The Grudge" is an great evil spirit movie
and "Cloverfield" is my favorite of all time XD

Saw isn't horror, sings isn't horror, cloverfield isn't horror.

Only watch the ring or the grudge if you watch the original versions. Don't watch the US remakes.

S

scikaiju

There's this J-Horror movie that gpt realsed her a couple of days ago caled Reincarnation. Not really "scary" scary but there was a couple of twist I never saw coming

Only watch the ring or the grudge if you watch the original versions. Don't watch the US remakes.

Signs is definitely horror, some of the scenes with those aliens were very scary (not to mention Mel Gibson).

-Alien
-A Nightmare on Elm Street
-Halloween
-Poltergeist
-Friday the 13th
-Evil Dead
-Psycho
-The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

All really good, classic horror films. Give each of 'em a try.

Throwing Some Justice!
So far all I've seen are really crap "scary" movies that turn out to have 4 pop-outs (that I saw coming) and lots of blood.
I need piss in your pants thrillers :buttrock:!!! If anybody knows any really good movies out there, even if there really old PLEASE tell me!!! Or better yet post a response please!!!! (since you know we can really talk and stuff)

http://www.midnightmeattrainthemovie.com/

I would wait for that movie. It based on a Clive Barker story & it's directed by Ryûhei Kitamura. Incase you don't know Ryûhei, he directed masterpieces like Versus & Azumi. It comes on dvd & Blu-ray February 17. No doubt I'll be picking this up.

Anything that's scary to me is considered horror!!!
"Saw"= gross and freaky= HORROR!
"Signs"= aliens and pop outs= HORROR!
"Cloverfield"= blood, monsters, and suspense= HORROR!
( take there advice on the U.S remakes though)
:castlerock:

Watch Wait Until Dark (1967). It's suspense, not horror, but if it doesn't scare the **** out of you then you have no soul.