I personally am a fan of the jacket stuff. I've really wanted to get one, but have yet to do so due to the cost. These jackets are nicer in the sense that they don't stand out as much, so I can wear it in public without too many heads turning.

The jacket makes them look like cartoon characters. Now they look like people. Are you going to tell me the Go-On, Geki, Magi- or Aba jackets were a good fashion choice?

The low point was when we got random english slapped on all the exposed areas of the jacket

"Doki Doki Delight!"

Shinkenblue's jacket is refreshing. I actually see a jacket!

Some kind of Beast mode
^I remember in the beginning of Go-on I wanted hant's jacket badly, but i was iffy because of the whole Doki Doki thing. But now look, i waited a year and we got some kickass stuff. Patience pays off.

I personally am a fan of the jacket stuff. I've really wanted to get one, but have yet to do so due to the cost. These jackets are nicer in the sense that they don't stand out as much, so I can wear it in public without too many heads turning.

That is the goal. And Shinkenger succeeded.

Green's jacket looks so retro like Jetman's

Red's is really decent and not too far off from something you'd see someone wearing in the mall.

i think it's cuz those are street clothes with patches instead of jackets

Some kind of Beast mode
I'd just like to inform everyone that with my back to back observations, the Show ShoudoPhone has a real brush and ink on it.

But the toy looks like a brush, but at the end is like a felt tip pen.

That is all.

believe me, somebody in Singapore, known notoriously as a fucking troll in ranger board going by the name of timefire2008, nishihori_haru, Gaostriker and victoryrobo (can u actually believe this guy?) who wore sentai jackets EVERYWHERE HE GO AS A FASHION DRESSING :castlerock1:

seriously, he is one hella of a weird fella. And he is so proud of doing that, that he went to a cosplay forum and say about it, which resulted in him getting flame, and he threw the flame back by saying if he is comfortable in it, why not?

:redface2: