The content of her comment was inappropriate, and it makes her look bad as a Governor. No matter how bad the illegal immigration issue is, that was going too far.
Have we heard from HJU members who live in Arizona? It would be nice to hear from the locals.![]()
I don't. At all.Don't you think there's some truth to that? Just asking? :sweat:
Well this is not surprising. So, I don't see the shock value here.
We live in a society of government. That is straight up ignorant, racist and redneck. Hey, let's forget about the "Immigrants" that actually help the USA as a whole. Everyone that has the name Carlos or Hernandez automatically pushes drugs or jumped over a boarder that should not exist.
I'm pretty sure her house didn't build it self.
There is really nothing you can do about it. You will have most "high class" white people (unfortunately race is involved) that are straight up ignorant pieces of **** which nine times out of ten are the females.
How is what you just said any better than what she said?There is really nothing you can do about it. You will have most "high class" white people (unfortunately race is involved) that are straight up ignorant pieces of **** which nine times out of ten are the females.
How is what you just said any better than what she said?
Because I have yet to hear of a black, asian, mexican or puerto rican call another group of people "Mules".