MEME JUSTICE Thread 3 ~ Where Awkwardness Meets Hilarity

Status
Not open for further replies.
[hide] tumblr_lqvab8FSVV1r0w0iyo1_500.avif
tumblr_lqvab8FSVV1r0w0iyo2_500.avif[/hide]

I love this, except the musician in me is irritated that they didn't notate it correctly. :laugh:

[hide]
054ui.jpg
[/hide]

LOVE this movie. :laugh:

[hide]
sw1bw.jpg


sw2sp.jpg
[/hide]

PLEASE tell me that's just someone spoofing the changes to the Blu-Ray??? *cries*
 
It did say over the North Sea... So, I would assume that the location is close to the coastal area...
 

Why does he even have HAIR?! Shouldn't it have all burned up?

Also, you know how should have been Vader in that scene? The guy in the frickin' Vader suit for all three movies! He was an actor but he never got any chance to show off his stuff, always being stuck with big guy roles or as the monster.
 
I think they showed the "real" vader in one of the making scenes... My guess as to why they didn't use him is that he doesn't look the part... Much like how they used James Earl Jones' voice. These types of changes are what a lot of fans bitch about... You're right with your observation as Anakin/Darth Vader was burned and lost his hair.. It would have probably been better off if they just left it as it is... But hey, it's George's film...
 
Excuse me, I'd hate to be that guy but I would like to request a pic. It this one where it's Christmas and a boy gets this anime movie about magical girls and I'm guessing the movie is NSFW.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top