Least Favorite Kamen Rider(s) (Personality Wise)

My least favorite would be Kusaka and mostly in the beginning. He rarely gets expose as the bad guy and the worst thing everyone still believe he's a hero. I did hate the way how he died in the end when he tried to protect Mari. I wish the series give more background to his past and some sort of redemption in the end.
 
Den-O is proberbly the only rider I can say I hate, his character is just annoying and Den-O himself is just everywhere its so annoying, I hate that the 40th aniversary mini poster I have has him on ... I only wanted the poster for Ichigo and OOO's
 
I'm probably gonna be hated for this, but my pick is Kenzaki. He just isn't doing anything for me, and he's mostly the reason why I can't get into Blade.
 
I want to put in Terui and Nago here, but they ended up being nice in the end... But I still hate Terui's bike form and how Nago became a joke.
 
Has to be Mutsuki from Blade. For almost every other character in Rider I can at least see how the character was supposed to be interesting or entertaining. With Mutsuki I can't see either.
 
I'd have to say that a lot of the riders from Den-O onwards have really gotten on my nerves, as if the casting is based a lot more on the same "standards" that J-drama are cast ie. the primary concern is that an actor looks a certain way, and his delivery and acting are wholly secondary.
 
I HATED Decade and I disliked Kabuto. How can you finish a series when you want the lead characters to fall into a plothole never to be seen again? I was rooting for the enemy. >:(
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top